Shakhi OS In Your Embrace

Backstory: Shaurya and Anokhi are married. They live alone at an apartment away from the family drama. Anokhi is in her final year now. This OS covers a day in their life.

Ps. This OS has extracts from my FF Marriage of Convenience. I have modified the extracts into an OS. Those who haven't read the FF yet, can check this link or at my profile.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/266655384-shakhi-ss-marriage-of-convenience

~ * ~

Shakhi OS In Your Embrace

That morning Shaurya was the first one to wake up. It was 5:30 in the morning. It's been long since he has woken up this early and decided to go for a jog before getting ready to go for college.

Shaurya caressed Anokhi's hair and placed a kiss on her forehead as she slept and pulled the blanket over her before jumping out of the bed and went inside the washroom to get ready for jogging. He came out with track pants and t-shirt and moved to the living room.

Shaurya had a glass of water, put on his jogging shoes and after making sure that he has locked the apartment, he made his way down and started to go for a jog in the nearby park. The chilly early morning air lifted his spirits as he jogged leisurely.

Shaurya sat down on a stone bench in the park and stretched his arms and legs before dumping his arms on the bench's body and closed his eyes to enjoy the calmness around. It was barely 6:30 so there wasn't much of a crowd.

Prayers from Majid hit Shaurya's ears as he sat straight, closed his eyes and prayed for the well-being of his family. When he opened his eyes, Shaurya saw an old couple sitting on the stone bench opposite to him.

The old lady was scolding her husband for something he did and turned her face while the old man tried to pacify his wife by saying something. But she didn't give him a chance to speak as she went on scolding him while he tried to hold her hand to pacify her.

The old man stopped talking and quietly started hearing everything his wife say before leaning down and kissing his wife on her cheek without her knowledge making her gasp and close her mouth with her hand as she looked at her husband accusingly before engulfing her face in her palms as she looked down blushing.

Shaurya's lips curved into a big smile that stayed on his face throughout as he watched the old couple. The old man has managed to pacify his wife who hugged him with a blush and then they both stood up and walked away hand in hand.

The love Shaurya saw between the old couple warmed his heart. He couldn't help but picture Anokhi and himself in the old couple's place. That's how Shaurya and Anokhi fights. Anokhi would go on and on and Shaurya would listen everything patiently until he pacifies her by doing something super cute or silencing her with a kiss.

Shaurya thought how his life would be with Anokhi in fifty years. They would be a lovely old couple just like the one he has witnessed now; parents of preferably two and hopefully grandparents as well. Shaurya's heart bubbled with joy on such thoughts.

Shaking his head with a smile, Shaurya stood up and jogged his way towards the apartment building. He stopped by the vegetable vendor's cart who greeted him. Since it is only 6:50, Shaurya decided to prepare breakfast and bought the essential veggies.

The women who were also there buying veggies greeted Shaurya and showered praises on him for buying veggies and complained how none of their husbands help them in any of household work. They know that Shaurya and Anokhi has no maid and the couple do all their work together.

Shaurya joined them on their fun banter as he accepted their praises and joked about how much he's scared of Anokhi that he does all the work and then finished his words by saying how much he loves her making the women go aww.