Shakti TS Heart Me, Foe Pt III | B |

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. Sorry for the mistake on my part. I posted the chapter under another story of mine. After 3 hours of travel, I came home and did everything in hurry. Hence the mishap happened. I apologize.

Hope you liked the story. Thank you.

~ * ~

Shakhi TS Heart Me, Foe

Part III | B |

Anokhi declared to herself that she didn't like the newly joined lecturer, Jenny. For starters, Jenny was a show off. She was a hot topic among boys for her looks and she had this fake aura around her.

But that wasn't the reason why Anokhi didn't liked Jenny. It was because of how Jenny always goes behind Shaurya trying to be friends with him and find any opportunity to come talk to him.

Trying to convince herself that Anokhi doesn't like Jenny speaking to Shaurya because Shaurya would be mostly with Anokhi and if Jenny approaches Shaurya, then Anokhi had to listen to them talking and laughing.

That day was no different. Anokhi was annoyed beyond words to see Jenny come flaunting her looks to Shaurya and asking stupidest of doubts to him just to converse with him.

"Shaurya, program committee meeting ke liye time ho raha hai" Anokhi said making the duo look at her.

"Ek minute, ma'am. HEL mein Jenny mam ko doubt hai. Clear karke aatha hoon" Shaurya said looking down at the HEL book in his hand.

Gritting her teeth, Anokhi looked down and waited for few minutes before she huffed and looked at Shaurya.

"SIR" Anokhi stressed on the word, "Aap doubt clear kar ke aaram se aayiyeh. I can't let students wait. MEIN JA RAHI HOON!"

Shaurya frowned when Anokhi walked away. He excused himself from Jenny and followed her. She wasn't walking towards the department. Rather she was walking towards the indoor stadium confusing him.

"Anokhi ruko" Shaurya chased behind Anokhi.

"Aap yehan kyun aaye ho!" Anokhi wriggled her hand out of Shaurya's hand when he holds her wrist, "Waha uss ke sath has ke bath kar sakthe the na! Yehan kyun aaye ho!"

"Aii, tujhe lagtha hai ki mein ne waha pe has ke bath kar raha tha?!" Shaurya frowned, "Jenny mam doubt puch rahi thi, isl-"

"She completed MA literature without studying Battle of Hastings and you, believing that, clearing her doubt! Yeh mein believe karun! Har roz aa jathi hai ek doubt leke!" Anokhi glared and mumbled to herself, "Nautanki!"

"Hareey yaaarrr, meri baath su-"

"Mein kyun sunu? Tu usse jaake kaho, voh beit ke sunegi!" Anokhi scoffed and turned to walk away but Shaurya held her hand again.

"Ab mein ne kya kiya?" Shaurya asked, thought for a second and asked, "What If you didn't like her speaking to me?"

"Tu usse bath karo ya nahi, us mein mujhe kya? Kam hai, tu uski beech mein usse bath kar raha tha, voh mujhe accha nahi laga!"

Shaurya sure took time to process things but he got there. He realized that Anokhi was pissed with him because of Jenny and made a note to keep his distance from Jenny. A teasing smile grew on his lips as he looked at Anokhi's angry avatar that looked super cute to him.

"Toh Madam ko kya accha lagega, wahi bathayiyeh. Karlenge"

Anokhi looked up at Shaurya with a glare before she averted her gaze and heaved a deep sigh.