Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt I | C |

Shakhi TS Oui, Chef

Part One | C |

Shaurya sat down on his chair after a busy night at restaurant. His throat ached from all the yelling. He was having a splitting head ache. He gulped down a painkiller and sat leaning against his chair.

Just as he closed his eyes, Shaurya quickly opened it as his mind flashed the dull face of Anokhi when she got scolded by him in front of everyone. His face changed from tiredness to dull as he cast his eyes down.

Shaurya didn't mean to scold Anokhi. It's just when he's inside the kitchen, he expects nothing less than perfection from his crew and to think that someone messed up the sauce, particularly the girl he grew interest on made him angry that he scolded her without thinking once.

Ever since, Shaurya has been feeling bad. He is not how he behaves inside the kitchen. Outside, he is a very gentle human being but inside kitchen, if you want your crew to respect and obey you, as a head chef you have to be harsh, that's a given.

'Abay Shaurya, Anokhi ko aesa Ek sauce hi toh kharab tha. Uske liye usse ithna suna diya...her accusing eyes!' Shaurya thought disappointed with himself.

Shaurya ran his fingers through his hair before he groaned and buried his face inside his palms.

"Tu ne usse kyun daata?!" Rakshan asked as he walked inside Shaurya's cabin.

"Yaar mei-"

"Tu ne Mishti ko kyun sab ke saam ne chilaya?!" Rakshan asked again as he sat on the opposite seat.

"Mishti?" Shaurya asked as he sat up properly.

"Anokhi ke baare mein baat kar raha hoon"

"Oh"

"Kya oh? White sauce ki toh hai. Karab hai toh dusra banwa sakthe the na. Par tu ne Mishti par chilaya" Rakshan said as he leaned front and smacked Shaurya's arm, "Yesa kyun kiya yaar?"

"Teri Mishti galti karegi toh daatunga hi na!" Shaurya hissed rubbing on the spot where he got hit, "Voh chod, voh kya Mishti"

"Voh mere liye choti behan jaisi hai. Toh I lovingly call her as Mishti"

"Accha, teek hai" Shaurya said and sat up straight, "I didn't mean to yell at her. It was my first dish at the kitchen. I was pissed ki yeh karab ho gaya. Already Maa bhi paresaan kar rahi thi voh ladki dekhne jaane ki. Ek frustration me daat diya. I'll apologize to her"

"Good. Aur aage se usse chilana math" Rakshan said.

"Agar voh galti karegi toh daatunga" Shaurya said and groaned in annoyance when his mobile rang again, "Yaar Maa continuously call kar rahi hai. Mein nikal tha hoon voh ladki dekh ne"

"Teek hai, yaar. Dyaan se ja"

Shaurya gave a hug to Rakshan before taking his things and left.

~ * ~

"Anokhi, bas. Already chaar glass pi liya tu ne." Sakthi, a very good friend of Anokhi said as he saw Anokhi chugging down her fourth glass of milkshake.

"How dare he! Usne sab ke saam ne mujh pe chilaya!!" Anokhi grumbled and placed her glass on the table, "Head chef hai toh he can yell at anyone he want, huh?!"

"Accha, cho-" Her other friend Tarunya tried to comfort her but Anokhi cut her in middle.

"To think I liked him at first place, mujhe toh kudh pe gussa aa raha hai" Anokhi grumbled, "Kitna chillatha hai voh!"

"Hareey, tu ne toh subah text kiya ki voh sirf kitchen mein aaese honge. Live commentary bhi de rahi thi subah se ki voh sweet hai, etc!" Tarunya exclaimed.

"That's before he yelled at me! Tab toh voh kitne softly, sweetly has rahe the!" Anokhi whined and then glared angrily that looked like a kitchen pouting, "Mein usse chodungi nahi! He scolded me in front of my brothers and friends, fine, but he didn't even let me to cook! Pehle se hi mood karab tha aur iss ne aur bhi bigaad diya. Agar mere haath mein voh milta hai toh usse kudh white sauce jaise banake usse hi serve kardungi!"

As Anokhi kept grumbling about Shaurya and how unfair he was, her eyes fell on a distant table where she saw Shaurya seated with a girl. At first, she thought she was imagining stuffs but then realized that it was indeed him.

Anokhi stood up abruptly, made an excuse to her friends and walked towards Shaurya's direction. She sat at the table behind Shaurya, making sure that she's out of his eye sight.

Anokhi knows its indecent to listen to other's conversation but in rage, she didn't remember all that. Her lips curled into an evil grin as she heard their conversation. It looks as if they are meeting on a blind date for marriage and Shaurya seems to be interested in the girl.

'Tu ne mujh pe chilaya na. Ab dekh mein kya karthi hoon' Anokhi smirked and fixed her hair.

Making sure that she's presentable and got ready to put an act, Anokhi walked over to Shaurya's table with a disbelief face and placed her hand on his shoulder gaining his attention.

"Shaurya?" Anokhi's voice cracked as she saw Shaurya and the girl and then back at him.

The girl was observant enough to notice the way Anokhi's face changed from confusion to realization and then anger.

"Tum yehan kya kar rahi ho?" Shaurya asked surprised.

"Mein yehan kya kar rahi hoon, voh baadh mein discuss karlenge. Tu yehan kya kar raha hai?!" Anokhi scowled.

"Tu? Hey ky-" To say Shaurya was confused would be an understatement.

"Hey, tu baadh ko change math karna, Shaurya. Yeh ladki koun hai? When I asked you for dinner, tu ne toh mujhe kaha ki tujhe kaam hai aur ab iss ladki ke sath yehan kya beite ho?" Anokhi spat.

"Shaurya, what is this? Koun hai yeh ladki?" The girl on the other side exclaimed.

"What is this?? Mein koun hoon?" Anokhi grumbled and pointed at Shaurya, "Yeh ithna lamba yehan jo beita hai na, mein uss ka girlfriend hoon. Uske hone wali biwi. Tu koun hai?!"

"WHAT?!" The girl spat as she stood up and looked at an equally taken aback Shaurya, "Yeh sab kya ho raha hai Shaurya?"

"Mei-" Shaurya started as he stood up but Anokhi didn't let him finish.

"Tu unhe kyun puch rahi ho. I don't understand. I told you that he is my would be, my husband and tu ab bhi yehan kade ho ke bathe bana rahi ho! Ja yehan se!" Anokhi turned towards Shaurya and thinking about the way he spoke to her, she smacked hardly on his arms making him wince and hiss. She changed her voice to a cracked tone as she said, "How dare you! Mujhe chod ke iss ladki ke sath beitke baat kar rahi ho!"

"Shaurya! This is outrageous! Mein ja rahi hoon!" The girl spat and stormed away from there.

Anokhi successfully hid her victorious smile, glared at a dumbfounded Shaurya and ran off from there before she could get caught by him.

'Tu ne mujh pe chilaya na, pachtao'

Anokhi walked away with a victorious grin on her face. She can't straight away walk up to her friends table and so, she took a turn on her way just so she can walk around through the side path and then from there walk to her friends' table.

~ * ~

Thank you for reading,

Nan ~