Shakhi OS Dil Ki Tanhayiyaan

Backstory: This doesn't follow show's track but characters are same. Astha and Shaan are together and Devi isn't negative. Shaurya and Anokhi fell in love and are in a relationship. They are secretly dating as he's her professor and she, his student.

Shakhi OS Dil Ki Tanhayiyaan

Anokhi groaned as she rolled over her bed. She took one glance at her mobile and put it aside. She has been staying at Kapurthala for two weeks now and she's missing Shaurya a lot. She was dejected as Shaurya hasn't replied to her text which she sent 3 hours ago.

'Kaam kar rahe honge' She told to herself as she sat up on the bed and switched on her laptop.

Tej has named Shaurya as the head for establishing SIAC, Patiala campus so Shaurya was busy. They couldn't spend time with each other. Even seeing each other was tough with their busy schedules. Anokhi was still sore about how he couldn't come to send her off for Kapurthala as he was at Patiala.

Shuddering out of her thoughts, Anokhi decided to watch a movie to distract her mind. She succeeded in doing so before a romantic scene started to play and Anokhi started to think about Shaurya again.

It has been two months since they spent time alone with each other. Anokhi has missed the feeling of being in Shaurya's arms. She missed the way he would play with her hair, his flirty talk, his hands on her body, his lips on her neck and his teasing kisses.

Anokhi missed Shaurya's playful side. These days he's either in a bad mood regarding work or tired. She couldn't talk to him much other than asking the basics of how his day went and if he had his food on time. Before their conversation would be engaging. But now it has reduced a lot.

Anokhi was considerate though. She knew that he's working hard and the least she could do is being patient and understanding. But she won't lie that she doesn't feel disappointed.

Shaurya always showered her with attention before. He would make sure to spend time with her, be it in person or through calls. She has got used to all this. That is why this feels tough for her. He being in Chandigarh and she in Kapurthala added to her tension as they can't meet whenever they want.

Groaning, Anokhi grabbed her pillow and gave it a crushing hug. She buried her face into the pillow. Images of Shaurya flashed in her mind as she tightened her hold on the pillow. She missed him beyond words and it's messing up her mind. She placed a kiss on pillow thinking it of Shaurya and rested herself against it.

"I miss you Shaurya!" Anokhi told the pillow "I miss you so much!"

Anokhi let go of the pillow and closed her laptop. She shook her thoughts before jumping out of the bed. She has to clear her mind. She placed her mobile on charging and walked out of her room to spend some time with her family.

Anokhi spent some time with her mother and decided to go to her uncle's place to meet her cousins. After spending some time with them, she came back after an hour and walked straight to her room. She took her mobile and was surprised to see a missed call from Shaurya.

Anokhi chided herself for leaving her mobile behind and called him right away. She frowned when he cut her call. A message popped up saying 'In a meeting'. Dejected, she quickly sent a text to Shaurya that she was out and placed the mobile back.

~ * ~

At night, Anokhi was reading a Wattpad story. She hugged her pillow and placed her head against it for support. She was reading a romantic story and she felt lonely, missing Shaurya's presence.

Anokhi's eyes lit up as she received a text from Shaurya.

"Misthii 👀"

"Finally! Kissi ko apne girlfriend ki yaad aayi gaya ab😒"