Authors Notice

Sooooo guyssssss. I'm lowkey back. Lowkey💀.

Uhm. I'm extremely sorry for not updating. Every time I've jumped on Wattpad and written a little, I haven't really liked what I've written, so I haven't posted any of them cause yeah... I don't post what I personally don't like.

I started this book when I was 14, and now Im going onto my 18th birthday. I started this book when I was single, stressed and depressed, and now Im just that bitch, and in very successful 2 year relationship. Im also about to write my O levels, and hopefully I'll be moving to the UK in a couple of years, maybe even months.

Anyway, all that's irrelevant lol. The point is, I absolutely love this book. It's my baby. And I've always told myself that I wouldn't be like those other authors, who just discontinue their books when they get bored. And for that reason, I will be continuing my one shots.

Now holldddddd uppppp. Don't get too excited yet😂🤌🏽.

I need your help. I literally have lost my randomness. I don't know what one shots you guys would like me to write. Also, I have very limited time, so max I can do is 2 one shots a week, and that's if Im lucky.

So please please please, if you guys have any requests or ideas, send them to me or comment on this page, and I'll try my absolute bestest to develop them for you guys. I mean, this book is mine, as well as yours, so don't even be shy.

Thank you so much for all the comments, likes and reads. We're almost at 100k reads guys, omwwww. I love you guys so much, and you're a constant reminder that Im not alone in this fan base.

Can't wait to continue these one shots with you!💖🤝

Instagram: @inaarah.kavadias