Laser Tagging

“Ugh. Damian no,” Raven whined, jumping out the car with her boyfriend.

Damian chuckled at his girlfriend, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, as they entered Walmart.

“Raven, it's only three games of laser tag. After that we can go do whatever you wanna do. Just have some fun with me,” he said, as he grabbed a trolley and started putting groceries in it, as they walked down the isle.

“But I don't wanna play laser tag. Can't we just go watch a movie or something at the tower?” she asked, putting a bucket of cookie dough ice cream into the trolley.

“Beloved, we have to go laser tagging. First of all, I won our bet, so I get to choose what we're doing today, and second of all, I wanna have fun with my girlfriend, at least for a day. We've been so caught up with missions, that we hardly have any fun together anymore,” Damian sighed, looking at his girlfriend with puppy eyes.

Raven rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat.

“Fine. But only if we can get Froyo when we're done,” she agreed, as they pulled up at the till. The cashier started charging their groceries, as they continued their conversation.

“Beloved, it's winter time. Who eats Froyo when it's snowing?” Damian asked his girlfriend, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

“I'm on my period ok? I'm craving for Froyo,”she mumbled, looking at him boredly.

“That explains why you're so cranky— ouch!” he said, yelling out in pain, when Raven punched his shoulder.

“Shut up.”

°Time skip°

“Are we really doing this right now?” Raved groaned, as Damian paid the cashier at the Laser Tag place.

“Yep,” he grinned, as they made their way to a changing room.

“And I get no say in this?” she asked, with the slightest bit of hope that she did have a say in it.

“Nope,” he grinned, shoving a suit into her arms.

Raven sighed, and quickly changed with her boyfriend, and as soon as they were done, Damian pulled his girlfriend to the laser tag room.

“Ok. So they're five minutes in each game. You have to try and shoot me as many times as you can. The person who shoots the other person the most, wins,” he grinned, shoving a laser gun into his girlfriend's hands.

“This is stupid, but fine. Good luck Mr. Wayne,” she said, strutting off, to find somewhere to hide, as the lights in the room dimmed.

“I won't be needing it,” he smirked, hiding behind a nearby wall.

Start

As soon as the game started, Damian started searching for his girlfriend. He immediately caught her trying to hide, and shot her, making her gasp.

“Seriously babe? The game has barely started, and you're already tagged?” he chuckled evilly, making her growl and try to shoot him, but he quickly ducked.

Raven ran across the room, and his behind a small wall. Unfortunately for her, Damian had seen the movement, and shot her while she was running.

Raven knew she would never beat him, at the rate she was going, so she came up with a mischievous plan.

Raven threw the smallest thing she could find, across the room, smirking when Damian shot it. She now knew where he was.

She sneakily blended in with the shadows of the room, and snuck behind him. She then gently wrapped her arms around him, making him freeze.

“Who's sneaky now?” she whispered into his ear, before nibbling it, making him gasp.

She gently kissed and nibbled down his neck, until she got to one of his sensitive spots. As soon as she found it, she immediately started sucking on it, making Damian moan in satisfaction. He was hypnotized by the immense pleasure he was feeling.

Raven continued, until she left a hickey on his neck. She then turned him around, and softly kissed his lips, knowing that he was getting turned on in...certain areas.

She then slowly raised her gun, then shot him multiple times, never once removing her lips from his.

“Who's winning now, sucker,” she smirked, before running off, leaving Damian in a short dase.

“Raven come back here, you cheater!” he yelled, when he finally gained consciousness, making her giggle from across the room.

____________

Hey guys! Just wanted to apologize if you did not like, or understand this chapter.

Firstly, I speak British English, so some words that I use might not make sense to you.

Secondly, I've never played laser tag in my life, so excuse me if some things I wrote about it were wrong.

Thank you for reading though, and thank you for the 1,65k reads!!!

So excited to see where this book goes. Also, silent readers, please go ahead and vote! My goal for this year, is to get this book to 1k votes, so please help me get there!

Thank you all so much, once again!