AU: Raven's Bully

Raven quietly entered the school gates, on her skateboard, with her hood up to hide her face. She made sure that her sleeves were down, so nobody would notice the cuts she made on herself.

She sighed, and lifted up her skateboard, then stuffed it into her bag, and made her way into school.

The hallway was packed with teens, making it easier for her not to get noticed.

She was a freak. Right?

The demon made her way to her locker, and shoved her skateboard and a few books into it, then shut it, and started to make her way to her first class, but was stopped by someone shoving her against the lockers.

It was none other than Damian Wayne, and his gang of psychos.

“Well, look what we have here. The demon bitch decided to come to school today, huh? Where were you yesterday,” he asked, smirking evilly up at her. Damian liked her. He was in love with her. But he hurt her. He didn't know how to show her his feelings. He knew that she'd never accept him, after everything he did to her.

“None of your business,” she replied, with no emotion. Something the demon had mastered. No matter how much Damian hurt her, mentally and physically, she'd never show him a single emotion. And that's probably what made him want to hurt her more. He wanted to get an emotion out of her.

Like in the old days. When they were best friends. You could never seperate the two. They were always together. But all of that changed in highschool, when Damian started hanging out with the wrong crowd. But that was five years ago. Now they were seniors.

“When I ask you a question, you fucking answer it,” Damian said, glaring at the demon. If he had to be honest, the only reason he was asking was because he was worried sick about her. He couldn't get her off his mind, when she didn't come to school.

Was she ok? Did she get hurt? Why isn't she here? He needed her. He craved her.

“Look, you may be my bully, and you may think you have control over me, but you don't. If I don't want to tell you something, then I don't have to fucking tell you,” she said, shoving him off her, and walking away. You want to know the truth?

Raven had tried to commit suicide. She tried to end her miserable life. But it didn't work. Her healing powers saved her. So she tried again. She tried to hang herself, but because she was a demon, it didn't matter that there was no oxygen in her lungs. She was fine. So after two more attemps to kill herself, she finally gave up, and settled on cutting herself with a knife that was used to specifically leave scars on demon skin.

Damian glared at the demon's back, as she walked away. He could feel it in his gut, that something wrong had happened, when she wasn't at school. He thought about her committing suicide, but quickly let the thought drop, hating it. There was no way she'd try it...right.

°Time skip°

Raven made her way into the cafeteria, and silently sat at her table, then opened a book, and started reading quietly.

She never ate at school. Cafeteria food tasted awful, and at home, she starved herself.

She silently read her book, completely forgetting her surroundings, until she felt movement by her table.

She looked up, and her eyes widened.

There, sitting right next to her, was Malcolm, better known as Malchior. Raven's ex. They broke up, but Malcolm was still super sweet to her. But he never sat with her, so this was new. Nobody knew they dated, so people looked at both of them in shock. The golden boy and the freak were sitting together.