Bath

Raven sat comfortably in between Damian's warm legs. His arms were wrapped securely around her waist, and her damp hair was spread out against his chest.

"This is the most calming bath I've ever taken," Raven smiled, relaxing as Damian used one hand to stroke her raven hair. Damian chuckled, and placed a kiss on her damp hair.

"Same here, Beloved. Nothing's better than your body pressed against mine," Damian chuckled, stroking her shoulder, before leaving a butterfly kiss on it.

Raven chuckled and blushed deeply.

"Only you would ruin the moment, by saying something dirty," she smiled, turning her head, to look back at him. Damian smiled down at her, and placed a loving kiss on her soft plump lips. Raven smiled against his lips, and kissed back, before squealing when Damian tickled her.

"Stop," she giggled, splashing. Damian chuckled, and stopped, turning her around, so that she was straddling his lap.

Damian cupped her cheek, with the hand that wasn't around her waist. He stared down at her, counting the light freckles on her pale, smooth skin.
He couldn't help but fall for her, even more than he already had. She was an angel. She was his angel.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" he whispered, looking into her ocean eyes. She blushed, and looked up at him, smiling softly. Nobody made her feel more alive than him. Damian was her everything. He understood her more than anyone.

"I know. You keep reminding me," she smiled pecking his lips. He smiled, and pulled her into another kiss, a sweet and passionate one.

And at that point, Raven and Damian knew that they had everything they needed and wanted, right there, with eachother.