Apocalypse

Today was the day. The end. The apocalypse. The day that all evil, took over.

Yes. Trigon was defeated. But that didn't mean that this day wouldn't come. Today was the day, that Raven's inner demon, and Damian's bad side took over. Raven and Damian were no more. All that was left, was a crazy, cold hearted assassin and his 100℅, four eyed demon girlfriend.

The Titans were over. Everything was gone. All that was left, were broken buildings and flames. All villains were let free, and all heroes had turned to the evil side. Demon Raven and Damian, being the most powerful together, we're the leaders. The rulers of all the destruction.

There they stood, on top of the Titans tower, looking down at all the destruction with wide smirks.
"You ready my queen?" Damian asked, with his deep voice.
"I was born ready," Demon Rae smirked, holding his hand, and intertwining her fingers with his.

"Then let's do this," he says deeply.
They raise their intertwined hands in the air and let out demon like yells. Raven's yell shook the whole ground
Straight after they yells, cheering could be heard. Their whole army of villains, evilly clapping and cheering.
"Let the Apocalypse begin!" Demon Rae screams as more cheering is heard.

Damian chuckles, and roughly pulls Rae into a deep kiss.
Rae smirks and roughly kisses back, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Damian pulls away and deeply chuckles, putting a strand of hair behind Rae's ear. "No matter what, you'll always be my queen," he whispers.
"And no matter what, you'll always be my king," she whispers back.

⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃

Hey guys. So I know this chapter was pretty short and dumb, but I made this when I was 12, and decided ❝Hey. Why not put this in here? ❞

So I apologise in advance if you don't like this chapter, but I feel like this is just proof to me of how far I've come with my writing.

Can you believe I updated 5 chapters in a freaking day?! Goooaaallllsss!

Anyway thanks for the love and support. I'm gonna stop updating for today. It's 02:50.

Happy 2018 New Years Eve!!!