R.I.P Cameron Boyce (NOT AN UPDATE)

I know some of you guys are going to hate me for putting this here, but I'll feel like a bitch if I don't do this.

I owe Cameron SOOOOO much.

I've been watching him act, since I was seven... Now I'm turning 15. This dude has gotten me through some rainy days, and some tough ass times, without even knowing, and I feel like I owe him this.

I feel like we don't really realise how much somebody has impacted our lifes, until they're gone, and I feel like writing this thank you to him, is long overdue.

He was my first crush. The first boy I cried over (as a dumbass 7 year old). My first favourite Disney star. My first favourite person with freckles.

The list goes on and on and on.

A part of me is glad that he's gone.

This world is fucked up. Only few of us, are lucky enough to be taken from it, so early, and in such a peaceful manner.

He died in his sleep. When God wants you, he wants you. He takes those he loves the most first.

Do I feel like Cameron's really gone? Not at all. His soul will literally live on, because to me, nothing's changed. He was an angel, and God wanted him back.

All we can do is thank God, for blessing us with such a precious person, even if it was for 20 years, and thank Cameron for all that he's done.

He was truly an amazing soul, and I can't imagine anyone else, as my favourite male Disney star.

He will live on. It's not the end.