Perfect

"Damian, don't be fucking ridiculous!" Raven shouted.

Somehow, her and Damian managed to get into a fight, their first fight ever, and Raven found it absolutely stupid.

"Raven don't lie to me! I saw the way you looked at Garfield! It's obvious that you two like eachother!" Damian yelled back.

He couldn't help but feel insecure. Garfield was perfect, apart from the green skin. He was sweet. He showed a lot of love. He had fun. He was funny. He had perfect green eyes. The perfect smile. Of course Raven would like him. He was the perfect boyfriend. It was very unusual for Damian, out of all people to feel jealous of Garfield, but he did.

"For the last time! I don't like Garfield like that, okay?! I mean, I used to, but not anymore!" she yelled back.

Raven was absolutely over Garfield. Her crush on him had stopped, after she met Damian. She hated that Damian thought she liked the green boy. She loved Damian with all her heart, and she couldn't think about being with anyone else except him.

"See! You used to! How do I know that you still don't like him?! He's perfect Rae! He's better for you than I am! Just admit it!" he yelled, tugging on his black locks. He hated to admit it, but he was jealous. Jealous that Beastboy could be the perfect guy for Raven, and he couldn't.

Raven's eyes softened in realisation. Damian was insecure. She hated that he thought that Garfield was better for her than him.

She made her way over to Damian, and wrapped her arms around his waist, with one hand gripping the back of his shirt, and rested her forehead against his chest.

"Damiam — no. I love you okay? I love you so much," she started, looking up at him, and cupping his cheeks with both of her hands. "Listen. Garfield may be perfect, but so are you. You're perfect for me. Garfield was just a stupid crush, okay. And I stopped liking Garfield, as soon as I met you. Please don't feel insecure about it. I hate seeing you like this, baby," she softly said, before leaving a small kiss on his lips.

Damian pulled Raven to him, into a tight embrace.Hearing what Raven said, was music to his ears, and soon, he felt like he had no reason to be jealous.

He was perfect.

Perfect for her.