For Everything

“Shit! Let me in Grayson! She needs me! ” Damian yelled, trying to escape Dick's arms, as he held him back.

Another glass shattering scream was heard from the hospital room in front of them, making Damian's heart beat even faster that it already was.

“Damian! Calm the fuck down! She's giving birth, not being eaten alive!” Dick yelled, as his brother got out of his hold and glared at him.

“Well, it's not your girlfriend in there imbecile, so shut up! ” he yelled, before he started pacing up and down the corridor.

“Sir, you need to calm down,” two guards said, as they approached Damian, making him glare daggers at them.

“Fuck you! ”

“Damian, calm down! You're over reacting! ” Dick said, trying to get the message through to his brother's head.

“You're one to talk Dickory. You were a hundred times worse than Damian, when Kori gave birth to Mari,” Jason smirked, making Tim chuckle, and Dick glare.

“GET IT OUT!!!” a demonic voice yelled, ringing though the hospital, making Damian go crazy again.

“Let go of me you flimsy mother fuckers! Do you know who I am?! I'll fucking kill you! ” Damian yelled, thrashing like a mad man, as the guards held him back.

“I stand corrected. Damian is a million times worse than Dick, ” Jason said, with wide eyes, as he took out his phone to record Damian.

“What if she dies?! What if the baby dies?!  What if they both die? It's going to be all your fault, for not letting me save them! ” Damian yelled, at the guards, as he started hyperventilating.

Dick walked up to Damian, and slapped him across the face.

“Damian, listen! Raven is the strongest person we know. There's no way she's going to die giving birth. She's too strong willed for that, so calm down and let the doctors do their job, ” Dick said, sighing as Damian finally calmed down.

Or so they thought.

“You piece of shit! Did you just fucking slap me? ” Damian glared, shoving Dick onto the floor.

“There's really no getting through to him, huh? ” Tim whispered to Jason, who was trying his best to keep in his laughs.

Suddenly, the doctor came out of the room, with a smile on his face.

Damian immediately ran up to him.

“How is she?! ” he hurriedly asked.

“She's—”

“Shut the hell up, and move! ” Damian snarled, pushing the shocked doctor out of the way, before running into Raven's room.

There, in the room, layed Raven, with sweat coating her pale body. Loose strands on her hair clung to her face, and she stared down at the beautiful, tan child in her arms.

She looked up at Damian with teary eyes, and smiled at him, before placing a kiss on her little forehead.

Damian grew tears in his eyes, as he walked towards them.

“Damian, meet Daniela Rylee Wayne. Your daughter. Dani, meet your daddy, ” she softly said, before gently handing the baby to Damian.

Damian slowly took the baby into his arms, looking at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

Daniela looked up at her father with her big green eyes, and gave him a toothless grin, making him smile, as a tear ran down his cheek.

He looked at Raven, and sat beside her, on her bed, then placed a small but passionate kiss on her lips.

“Thank you so much, beloved, ” he softly said, looking down at Daniela, then back up at Raven.

“For what? ” Raven softly said, smiling tiredly at him.

“For her. For going though this. For loving me. For everything, ” he said, kissing her once again.