Tease

Damian sat on a stool in the kitchen, watching as his girlfriend made him dinner. Or at least tried to.

He didn't want to admit it, but Raven was a horrible cook. Her and the kitchen just didn't go together. I mean, at one point she even set a pot of boiling water on fire!

Damian found it cute though. He loved how she looked so frustrated and feisty, as she tried to mix the ingredients together. She had a beed of sweat running down one side of her face, and her apron was a total mess.

"Almost done," she grinned, but it was soon wiped off her face, when she realized she'd burnt the food.

"Oh. F&ck me!" she sighed, angrily.

This was Damian's que.

He smirked, and pushed his chair out, then slowly started making his way around the table.

"That wasn't an invitation, Dami," she said, watching him.

Damian only chuckled, and started moving even closer.

"I mean it. Leave me alone."

Damian pushed Raven up against the wall, and leaned in, flashing her a sexy smile.

Raven blushed deeply, and looked at his smile.

Damian leaned down to Raven's ear, and bit it gently.

"I think we should order pizza," he whispered, before getting off of her, and making his way back to his seat.

"You f&cking tease!" Raven glared, dumping a bag of flower over Damian, which ended up making them have a good fight.