Late Night Visit

Two one shots in a day! I'm on a roll baby!

__________

Raven had just come out of the shower, dressed in her lingerie. She didn't exactly see the point of putting on clothes, considering everyone else in the tower had gone to bed. It was around twelve o'clock, and she decided that she was going to read, to get her mind off her secret boyfriend.

Damian Wayne was one of the most wanted assassins in the Gotham. After Bruce pushed him too far, he seemed to have decided to become an assassin, though he didn't kill innocent people. Just the bad guys. Technically, people should have thanked him. It was just last week, that he had killed the corrupted mayor of Jump City. Everyone was trying to find him, including the Titans. I mean, it was their job. They were always the heros.

What the Titans didn't know, was that Raven knew where he was. She'd been dating the assassin from even before he had been a 'villain'. When he told her what he was going to become, she was sad that he had to leave, but she was glad that he was following his heart.

He came to visit her whenever he could, which was about three times a week, sometimes two or four. Yes, she missed him, but her being a demon, meant she could speak to him through her mind whenever she wanted to.

Raven tied her hair in a messy bun, and sat by her dresser, as she started rubbing her moisturising cream on her long, sliky legs, and her toned arms. Little did she know, that there was a certain assassin outside her window, watching her, while biting his bottom lip. Watching her rub lotion on her body, was one of the sexiest things that he had seen. He loved it.

Damian had missed his girlfriend extremely. He loved her more than anything, and it killed him that he had to be apart from her sometimes, but he had to follow his heart. His heart was with Raven. Which was why he was about to give her some big news.
But first he wanted to watch her for a few minutes, which he did, then he knocked on her window.

Raven stopped applying the lotion, and looked up, then grinned, when she saw her boyfriend. She placed the lotion down, and made her way to the window, opening it with a grin.

"Why hello there, beloved," he said, with a boyish, handsome grin. The same grin, that made Raven's knees weak.

"Why hello there, Dami," she said back smiling up at him. Damian jumped into her room, and closed the window, blocking out the mid summer wind. He then took his girlfriend into his arms, and placed a passionate kiss against her lips. Raven couldn't help but smile into the kiss, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She had missed him, just as much as he had missed her.

"I loved that little show you put on," he chuckled, against her lips, pulling away gently. Raven giggled, and hid her red face in his neck.

"You saw that?" she chuckled in embarrassment.

"Yeah. It was pretty sexy," he chuckled, making Raven laugh slightly, and cup his cheeks, placing a small peck on his lips.

"I missed you," she softly said, closing her eyes as she layed her forehead against his.

Damian sighed, and closed his eyes too, pulling her even closer.
"I know. I missed you too, beloved. T-that's why I can't do this anymore," he softly said, making Raven's eyes widen. She looked up, and met his eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" she asked, scared that her fear might just be coming true. She thought he wanted to break up with her. Would he? Damian let go of Raven, and paced around her room, while she just watched.

"Beloved, I miss you so much, and it's hurting me. So I'm ending it," he repeated. Raven wanted to cry, but she knew she couldn't jump to conclusions.

"S-so, what does that mean?" she asked quietly.

Damian turned around, and walked back to his nervous girlfriend. He pulled her closer, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"It means I'm moving into your room with you. We just have make sure the Titans don't catch me-"

Damian was cut off, with his girlfriend jumping on top of him, wrapping her legs and arms around him.

"Oh My Gosh! Yes!!!" she yelled out, both of them knowing it wouldn't wake the Titans up. Damian chuckled, and threw her onto the bed, climbing on top of her. Raven leaned up, and pecked his soft lips.

"Glad to see you're happy," he chuckled, kissing her neck.

"Hell yeah I am," she grinned, kissing his cheek.

Damian smiled, and leaned down, capturing his girlfriend's lips in a tender kiss. A kiss filled with love and passion.

"I love you, beloved," he softly said, against her lips.

She softly smiled, and rubbed her nose against his.

"I love you too, Dami."