Christmas

Hey guys! My very first DamiRae fanfic, and hopefully my first of many to come!

_______

Damian was tempted. He had been tempted the whole day, and he couldn't take it anymore. It was a beautiful Christmas day, and the Titans and Titans east had spent the whole day playing games, and eating different foods. Damian had to sit on the couch, for hours, watching his girlfriend, Raven, laughing and joking with the other Titans.

She was dressed in a longsleeve, off the shoulder dress, that stopped midthigh, and he had been watching her, ever since she changed in the morning. The lucky fish had gotten to watch his girlfriend dress into the most sexy outfit ever, but he also had to watch her walk around in it all day.

He found it so sexy how her the dress gave him a view of her perfect, smooth legs, and her curvy yet slim body. And it was all his. Nobody else's. The fact that she looked so beautiful and sexy in the dress, had made Damian sexually frustrated, and he hated it. Even more, he hated how Aqualad kept looking at her legs, making him want to punch his fishy friend.

He remembered how he had practically begged the demon not to wear the dress. He loved his girl looking beautiful, but he hated the attention she got because of it. I mean, let's be honest, Raven is truly a beautiful sight to see. Though as much as Damian begged, Raven refused, and said that she'd been keeping the dress for a special occasion, therefore making Damian go crazy possessive.

Damian had finally had enough. Walking across the common room, to his girlfriend, who was conversing with Jinx, Ravager and Bumble Bee, he interrupted their conversation.

"Beloved, can I speak to you for a second?" he innocently asked, trying to keep his cool, when he smelt her amazing lavender scent.

Raven and the three girls turned to face him, and Raven gave him a smile.

"Sure," she smiled, then turned towards the girls and waved.

"Talk to you guys later?" she asked.

"Of course. We'll see you when you come back, girl," Bee grinned, as Ravager and Jinx nodded. Raven waved once again, before Damian grabbed her hand with his, and pulled her into the elevator, impatiently waiting for the doors to close. As soon as the doors closed, Damian immediately pushed Raven up against the wall, and started roughly kissing her.

Raven was frozen in shock for a few seconds, before she wrapped her arms around his neck, responding to her boyfriend's hard kiss. Damian wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer, as he savoured her sweet taste. She tasted like tea, mixed with a hint of toothpaste. As disgusting as that sounds, Damian loved the taste. It was the taste of heaven.

Soon both the demon and the assassin needed oxygen in their lungs, so they slowly had to pull away. Damian couldn't stop though. Not when he felt this alive. The adrenaline pumped through his lungs like crazy.

He left a trail of hot kisses down Raven's jaw, all the way down to her neck, which made the demon moan in pleasure. She leaned her head to one side, to give him more access to her neck, as she ran her fingers through his hair. Damian started hotly sucking and nibbling on her neck, leaving a huge hickey, which he was most proud of. When he was done, he kissed over her hickey, and mumbled the word 'mine,' slowly. He then continued to leave kisses and hickeys on her neck.

"D-Dami, we shouldn't be d-doing this here," she softly said in a shaky voice,
"We could get caught."

"So? Let them catch us. I've been watching you in this sexy dress for the whole day, and I need you now," he huskily replied, turning Raven on.
Raven couldn't help but chuckle at how desperate yet sexy he sounded.

"Alrighty then," she seductively said, smashing her lips to his. Damian lifted Raven's legs up, and Raven instantly wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, Damian walked as fast as he could to his room, with Raven on him, and for the rest of the night, Damian and Raven were stuck in their own personal heaven.

What an amazing Christmas.

******
HEY!!!

So what do you guys think? Is it good or nah? Don't forget to L.C.F (Like. Comment. Follow)
I follow back 100% of the time.

SocialMedia:
Instagram: Inaaridk
Musical.ly: naaridk
YouTube: InariLove

Thanks for reading!
Love yous ❤

~Inaarah