I Don't Care

Ok, so quick note... GUESS WHO ENTERED THE WATTY'S 2019?!!!

Hopefully we win guys... Idk. But anyway, this is a pretty heated one shot, but I made sure not to make it too descriptive.

Lol, I feel so awkward rn... Enjoy!!!

****

Raven and Damian were both getting dressed. The eighteen year olds were about to head to the biggest superhero party of the year.

All superheroes were invited, and Batman himself was hosting it.

Being Bruce Wayne's son, Damian, Raven and his brothers were the first people invited, which Damian felt very proud about.

He couldn't wait to attend the party... Mostly because he had Raven on his arm. He couldn't wait to show the world that she was his, and his alone, especially since Raven had become quite a popular superhero.

She was number one on the list of The Top Hottest Superheroines, and that meant more and more males started paying attention to her, much to the assassin's dislike.

"Beloved? Are you ready to go? " he asked, walking into his girlfriend's room. It had become his favourite room in the tower. The magnificent lavender smell, of his girlfriend, made him feel nothing but pure bliss.

"Almost," she replied, from her bathroom.

The demon was just tying her short hair in a cute bun.

When she was done, she made her way out of the bathroom, dressed in the most beautiful red gown. The gown hugged her body perfectly, and had two slits by her thighs, showing her perfect, creamy, toned legs.

Damian looked at his girlfriend with wide eyes, filled with hunger.

She looked absolutely stunning. He couldn't even process how one person could look so out of this world.

"Go change," he suddenly said, with a flat voice.

Raven raised an eyebrow up in shock.

"What? No."

Damian glared at his girlfriend, and stood up, marching towards her.

"You're not wearing that out. I'll rip it off you, " he calmly said, looking into her eyes.

The demon's eyes widened, as she looked into his eyes. She had never seen so much love and lust in her life.

Damian was finding it very difficult, to keep his hands off her, and she had only been wearing it for five minutes.

"Damian. Stop. If I change now, we're going to be late! And I'm receiving an award tonight. I need to be there on time! " she said, trying to walk past him, but failed.

The Wayne grabbed her waist, and pulled her flush against him, then leaned down to her ear, softly nibbling it.

"Beloved, don't disobey me."

"But-"

"If you really want to go like that, fine. You can. But if you do, just know that I'm not shy. If it gets too hard to keep Jnr. in my pants, I will have my way with you. Whether it's under the table, or in the men's bathroom, you'll be coming home sore tonight, " he huskily said, trailing kisses down her neck.

Raven couldn't help but gasp at his words. As much as it shouldn't have, what he said turned her on.

"D-Damian, stop playing around. Your dad will kill u-us if we're late, " she let out, keeping in her moans, as he sucked on her collar bone.

"Well then, we're definitely going to be killed. I don't wanna go anymore, Beloved," he darkly said, trailing his hands to the back of her dress, and slowly un-zipping it, and letting it fall to the ground.

He then lifted his girlfriend up, wrapping her legs around his waist, and layed her on the bed, then continued sucking her neck.

"Damian, t-this is a bad idea," she softly moaned out, grilling onto his hair.

"I don't really care, Beloved."