ONCE UPON A DREAM

What a boring day? You have nothing to do. Holidays have begun and you are so bored that you are getting trusfrated (😌). So you decide to go have a 15 hrs sleep. (A/N: Not a bad idea if you inform your parents so that they don't trouble your sleep. You: K that's a good idea) "Ma, I am going to do a 15 hrs sleep cuz I am bored as hell. DO NOT disturb me." You said. Your mother agreed and informed everyone in your family who accepted to your condition. Great!! Now you can rest in peace...sry sleep in peace 😅. (A/N: J/K u guys. I don't wanna kill y'all) The cosy, comfy bed seems so tempting due to boredom. Why do you wanna sleep when you are bored?? Well cuz you have the best dreams ever. You are blessed with such great imagination that your dreams are just perfect.

More about you,
You are 13 year old. An ambivert who loves art and is good at drawing. (A/N: which I wish I was 😭) You love to Netflix and Chill. Your motto of life is 'Chillax' cuz you love to chill. You are a huge, maybe the hugest ARMY alive and trust me when I say HUGE. You cried for a Pomeranian like Yeontan so your parents bought one for you. (A/N: Now that is just like how my brother asked my parents for a dog, they got a dog and rejected my offer for a cat. Well I am not stubborn like my bro so forget it😑. Anyways I love my pup more than my life ❤) You named it (choose the name you want kids). Anyways, I don't wanna know about you cuz I am damn curious about your dream. Why would I care about you when your dreams are more interesting😂. Let's go check out your dream.

You sleep off in about 15 mins. (A/N: Spill the secret y'all cuz I take 3 hrs to sleep -_-) You drift off into the best dream ever. You wake up to find yourself in a world of......

B

T

S

💜

Your doggie🥰

Your doggie🥰