OPTIMISM

Before we get into the chapter I want to make you listen to this beautiful song that broke my heart and at the same time warmed my heart. Lyrics given below. Please do listen it's wonderful. Please I beg you.

Going through this life looking for angels
People passing by looking for angels (angels-gels)

Walk this world alone try to stay on my feet

Sometimes crawl, fall, but I stand up cause I'm afraid to sleep
And open my eyes to a new day, with all new problems and all new pain
All the faces are filled with so much anger
Losing our dignity and hope from fear of danger
After all the wars, after settling the scores, at the break of dawn we will be deaf to the answers

There's so much bigotry, misunderstanding and fear
With eyes squinted and fists clinched we reach out for what is dear
We want it we want
We want a reason to live

We're on a pilgrimage
A crusade for hope
'Cause in our hearts and minds and souls we know
We need it we need
We need more than this

Going through this life looking for angels
People passing by looking for angels

Walking down the streets looking for angels
Everyone I meet looking for angels

So many nations with so many hungry people
So many homeless scrounging around for dirty needles
On the rise, teen suicide, when we will realize
We've been desensitized by the lies of the world

We're oppressed and impressed by the greedy
Whose hands squeeze the life out of the needy
When will we learn that wars, threats,
And regrets are the cause and effect of living in fear

Who can help protect the innocence of our children
Stolen on the internet with images they can't forget
We want it we want
We want a reason to live

We represent a generation that wants to turn back a nation
To let love be our light and salvation
We need it we need

We need more than this

Going through this life looking for angels
People passing by looking for angels

Walking down the streets looking for angels
Everyone I meet looking for angels

I became a savior to some kids I'll never meet
Sent a check in the mail to buy them something to eat
What will you do to make a difference, to make a change?

What will you do to help someone along the way?
Just a touch, a smile as you turn the other cheek
Pray for your enemies, humble yourself, love's staring back at me
In the midst of the most painful faces
Angels show up in the strangest places.

Going through this life looking for angels
People passing by looking for angels

Walking down the streets looking for angels
Everyone I meet looking for angels

Going through this life looking for angels (angles show up in strangest places)
People passing by looking for angels (angels show up in strangest places)

Walking down the streets looking for angels (Angel's show up in strangest places)
Everyone I meet looking for angels

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" You yawn stretching yourself. "Wakey Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaakey!!" You say yawning again. "I am sleepy. Hmm." You feel down back on the bed and snore. "No I need to wake up." You open your eyes really wide till tears come out so that you don't sleep till u wash your face. After freshening up you go to the courtyard for you morning cup of Tae with Suga sry tea with sugar. (A/N: Understand you idiots) 'I feel hungry are there any snacks here?' You wondered and found a Kookie packet sry cookie packet. You have Kookies with your Tae sry cookies with your tea.

After that you left for the entrance where Mikey was waiting. "Good morning. Hope you slept well." He said with a small smirk. You were confused but slid it off. "Good morning. I slept well. How about you??" You asked. "Oh I definetly slept well but I am gonna sleep better soon." He said with a slight smirk. You didn't say anything although you felt confused. "Anyways, where's Lord Hoseok?" He asked surprisingly seeming normal. Then suddenly Lord Hoseok appeared. "Hello kids!!! Sorry for the delay. Let's start your training." He said with a smile.

"Sure." You both said. "As you know I will train you about Optimism. So first and foremost, I want to know what is optimism according to you." Lord Hoseok said. "Optimism is the quality which helps a person to be positive and have faith in the long run when dark or shady times arise." Mikey stated. "Optimism is accepting what has happened and moving ahead with faith that there will be improvement next time." You stated. "I like your thoughts kids. For your age you are really wise." Lord Hoseok said stunned. "Unlike other trainings, Optimism training is all about learning and sharing tips to stay optimistic. So first Mikey how do you stay positive?" Lord Hoseok said. "Lord, I stay positive knowing that fact day after dawn there is always dusk. After darkness there is always light. So definetly after failure, heartbreak or whatever that makes you devastated  there is always win, comfort and whatever that will make you excited." Mikey stated.

You were impressed by your fellow learner's wisdom. "How do you stay optimistic?" Lord Hoseok asked you. "Me?? I am not very optimistic but I stay optimistic because when we have faith in someone or something, things will definetly go the right way." You said. "BTW I see improvement in you child. Your wisdom has become more emotionally powerful. You will surely become a more better person once you are done with your training here." Lord Hoseok said with a bright smile. "Thank you so much Lord." You said gratefully.

"Now here is my tip on how to be more optimistic. You become negative about things only because you fear the consequences. So first know this Fear are Born to die (A/N: Wings are made to fly, made to fly. Fears are born to die, born to die. Pushing through the pain, through the pain. Pushing through, breaking through. Whatever it takes, what I gotta do. Givin' my all, givin' all that I've got. Never will stop until I get to the top~~ -Legendary by Skillet) So don't worry everything will get alright after a while.  Living is fear is worse than death so stay positive to live freely." Lord Hoseok said. "Wow it is so wonderful." Mikey said. "But it won't last long." He mumbled and for his luck neither did Lord Hoseok nor did you hear that. "Ok you two. I guess it's time we meditate to increase positivity." Lord Hoseok said. "Ok." You both said. "Only positive thoughts in between. Ok??" "Yes." Then you all settle down for meditation.