WAKING UP

Before we head into the story. Guys the interview is there till 30th April 2021 and even after that you wanna aks question you can put in the comments of that Interview chapter. Only thing it won't be included in the book after 30th.

Also to the readers of Defenders of Earth, Yaar don't kill me. I will update soon. Just no ideas bro. Understand y'all. Have some feelings. Don't be a stone. Suga is not a stone yet he will be in next life. You also become stones in next life. Now y'all stay human.

You wake up the next day in the chamber that the GODs allotted to you. Yes you only you idiot. You go to the royal washroom which was in the bedroom. After washing you face and freshening up you take a shower. You keep singing while in the shower. "Entheammade jimikki kammal, entheappan katundu poye. Entheappande Brandy kuppi, entheamma kudichi thirite... la la la la la la la la. La la la la la la la la. La la la la la lalala la lalala la lalala. La la la la la lalala la la la lalala la la la la lala lala lala.~~" you loudly sing. (A/N: I know most of your may not be Mallu but what can I do? I love this song.)

Meanwhile, Lord Jin came to your room to wake you up. He knocked on the door and said, "Wake up child. Today will be your first day with the GODs." He didn't get no response from you but he could hear something. "V!!! Nuga nareul magado. Naui gal gireul gandago. Insaeng han bangirago. Leggo! (Leggo!) Leggo! Dan harureul sarado. Huhoeneun jeoldaero eopdago. Let's jump! (Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!)~~" 'Huh!! Which sing is this?? Who is this V?? Wait that's none of my businessue. My important businessue is to wake him/her up. Seems like he/she is already awake and in the shower." Lord Jin thinks upon hearing you sing. BTW they don't know who BTS are and that BTS is them.

After showering you get ready and then leave for the courtyard where the GODs said they will meet you to help you better yourself. As soon as you reach the courtyard, Lord Jin greets you and asks you about the song which he heard you singing. You were about to say V was Taehyung and that this song was ot BTS who were the GODs themselves but then you realize that this planet knows nothing of BTS or else why would Lord Jin ask you that question. You just smile and say that you heard that song somewhere although you don't know who the artist is.