NIGHTMARE

Why I am seeing this is May?? -_-
Hyderabad Chronicles
Apr 28 2021

After the whole day of relaxing your mind, you all return to the palace

After the whole day of relaxing your mind, you all return to the palace. "Dear I know it is just 8 pm (A/N: Same time period as Earth) but today you sleep earlier. You will feel more relaxed." Lord Namjoon said. "Ok Lord." You agreed and went to get ready for go to bed. You laid down on the bed at around 8.15 and slept by 8.20 (A/N: T_T I go to bed at 11.30 and sleep at 1.30 :) ) Then you had a horrible nightmare which you dread later in the future.

You woke up and found yourself in a dark room. Someone evilly laughed like a maniac. "Some people are choiceless but you my dear, have 2 choices. You know dear that Planet BORA is just another dream of yours right?" That person asked. "I know it but since I can live it I am living it. First tell who the hell are you?" You asked. "We can come to that later but see this." The person said showing you the reality of your house. You gasped as you saw your parents  and siblings (if you have any) tied and half dead. He then showed you what was happening to you. Blood was continuously following from your head. "You whole family and you die dear." He said laughing.

"Who are you?? What do you want from us?" You said crying. "I am the demon of dreams. I was once cursed to become the angel of dreams inside of your body. After many years I have awakened and now I will take the revenge of it. Choose Planet BORA or your family." He asked. "Definetly my family because Planet BORA is my imagination." You said. I mean this demon is also a dream so nothing is gonna happen. Suddenly the demon disappeared laughing.

You wake up and drink some water. It was very scary but it was not true so you relaxed yourself and went to sleep again. This time you slept peacefully.