DAY CONTINUES

First of all, presenting, BTSB

So did y'all make ur Buttercard? If no then here's the link

https://www.bts-butter.com/#buttercard

"Ok so the meditation is done." Lord Namjoon said after 30 mins. You were so relaxed you didn't wanna stop but too much can cause your brian...sry I mean brain to go numb too. So you get up. "So you feel fresher??" Lord Hoseok asked. "Yes lord. I feel way better." You said. "Alright now let us go to the fresh water pond." Lord Yoongi said leading you all to a water pond. "Drink this water. It is sweet and soothing." Lord Jimin said. "Drink sip by sip slowly from this cup. While drinking sit next to that cherry blossom tree at the edge of the pond and don't think fo anything." Lord Taehyung added. "Ok." You said taking the cup and filling it with water. You slowly take sips and sit under that cherry blossom. After a while, you felt so stress free. All you could feel was silence, peace and nature's beauty. After you were done, you went to the Gods.

"Ok now let us go to the Garden of Songs." Lord Jungkook said. "Of songs??" You aksed confused. "Well if you sing to the trees in this garden, they say and sometimes if your voice is very melodious, they sing back." Lord Namjoon said. "Oh wow!!" You exclaimed. "Follow me!!" Cheered Lord Jimin. You all went with him to the Garden of songs. The trees looked normal to you but you trusted the Gods so you began to sing, Earth by Lil Dicky. The plants began to sway and so did the GODs and much to your surprise when you reached Brendon Urie's part, all tha plants continued to sing with you. You were surpised. 'If your voice is melodious they sing back' so your choice was melodious. (A/N: Lucky you. If I sang they will sway but not sing back) The GODs were surprised too.

"Child this is the first time they ever sang back to a non-planeter. Even for the planeters, they sang back with only 2 people so far. You are awesome." Lord Taehyung said. "Thanks a lot for the information." you said. After knowing that you felt more joyful.