THE COURTYARD

When you reached the courtyard, your eyes could not believe what they saw. The courtyard was filled with Purple Agate on the ground (A/N: Blinks, not a reference to Rosè. Understand y'all. Can't you just think like normal humans now?) and Purple Kanikonna flowers were hanging on the top. (A/N: Ellarkum enthe namaskaram🙏. I have no clue on what is the English name of Kanikonna but Kanikonna is the flower used for Vishu by Mallus. The yellow colour flower is used by Mallus but it even has a purple coloured variation.) What added to the beauty of this sight was, that the other 6 Gods were standing in the courtyard sipping Tae...sry I mean tea of course and enjoying the bright yet cloudy weather. "My dear fellow Gods, we have a visitor." Taehyung said. "Welcome." Yoongi said turning around to see you. "Aah!! Aren't you the one I helped today? Welcome." Jungkook said. "Please do have a great time with us." Jimin said. "Welcome to this world and be optimistic every problem of your will be solved." Hoseok said. "Welcome. What brings you here dear?" Namjoon asked.

You do not responded as you are Jungshook. The Gods get worried by this. "Oh no!! Are you alive? Did you get a heart attack?? What happened?? Someone get the God of healing from the Creator's palace." Taehyung said. "W-wait...chill. I am fine. I was just shocked to see all 7 of you together. BTW where does this Creator stay?" You ask. "Creator stays in the heart of the universe. The place where the Big Bang took place and the Universe was created. He was the one who made it possible." Namjoon said. "So where are you from? And how may we help you?" Yoongi asked. "I am from Earth and I wanted your blessings so that I can better myself." You said. "Sure dear. Stay here with us for a week and all your pain will be treated with purity." Namjoon said. You smiled and thanked them. This was the best thing in your life.