THE FLOWER PATH

This Chapter is not subscribed by you. To read this chapter send 'Hi Rash' followed by Chapter no. to ARMY__BSBarmy, from your registered mobile.
😆😆😆

J/K y'all, scroll down.

As you followed the flower path, you noticed that the flowers were purple, the trees were purple, the houses were purple and believe me or no the people were purplish too. (A/N: That's why I said believe or not cuz most of you idiots are bad at the art of imagining 😌) You were in awe. You kept on going ahead to meet the Gods of Purity. You were desperate to me then cuz they Infire you (A/N: Agust D has made a cameo y'all).

After 10 mins, the most beautiful gates stood in front of you and yeah they were purple too. "Woah!! AmaJin." You said. You walked into the LenJindary hall of the palace in which The Gods lived. You saw carvings in the walls. They included Taj Mahal, (A/N: Dil hai hindustani y'all) Colosseum, Niagara PhoPho and many more. As usual being the clumsy idiot you are (A/N: srsly you should be careful ya cuz u r in Gods' Palace) you bumped your head into someone's🤦‍♀️. It was Lord Kim Taehyung who was actually hanging upside down. You were about to scream but you noticed his face and stopped. "Hello there little one. May I come down?" He asked. 'Jeez God asking for my permission. This is kinda weird.' You thought. "Sure dear Lord." You said. He gets down. "May I know what you are doing in this piece of heaven?" He politely asked. "I have come to take the blessings from all the Gods." You replied. "Oh!! Welcome little one. Please follow me to the courtyard." He said escorting you to the courtyard.

When you reached the courtyard, your eyes could not believe what they saw...........