TALENT

Today was the last day of your training after this you will live along with the people of Planet BORA for 1 more week and then you will head back to Earth. So sad. You loved this place so much but you know that nothing lasts forever right? Anyways you wake up and get yourself a warm cup of Tae sry tea. Then you head out to the hall where Mikey was standing and thinking as if he was in some deep thoughts. "You ok dude??" You asked. "Oh yeah, Today's just gonna be my fav day." He said with a smirk. "Nice. Can't wait to see your talent." You said. "Can't wait to see yours too." He said. "Good morning kids. So how many talented people do we have here. Let's see....1,2 and 3. So 3 huh!!" Lord Jungkook said. You giggled. "Let's do it in the hall. Whatcha say??" He asked. "I am fine with it." Mikey said and you nodded.

"Ok so what are you both talented in and how much do you rate yourself?" Lord Jungkook asked. "Since you are all time nervous, I will go first." Mikey said to you. "Thanks bro." You said. He nodded and then said, "I think I have talent in dancing and wrestling. I rate myself 9 in dancing on 10 and 7 in wrestling." Mikey said. "Oh nice. What about you?" Lord Jungkook asked you. "M-me?? Um... Art and drawing. I don't think I am really good but I rate myself at 5 and 6." You said. (A/N: I would rate myself at 2 and 3) "Ok. Show me your dance and show me your wrestling." Lord Jungkook asked Mikey. He did few basics in dance and wrestled Lord Junkook on a simple battle. "Good. Your turn." He said to you. "Ok!!" You were very nervous but you had to do this. You made a small doodle. "When you turn it upside down it looks like a queen." You said. "Oh wow!!" Lord Jungkook said and Mikey was impressed. Then you drew a beautiful bird. "This is my drawing." You said. "OMG!! So beautiful." Lord Jungkook said. Mikey was in shock.

After this the other GODs came. "So we are here to see our talents" they said. Mikey showed them his dance skills and wrestling skills. While you showed them your doodle and drawing. "Wonderful. Where do you rate yourself." Lord Namjoon asked. "8 and 9." You said confidently. "But just a few mins ago you said 5 and 6?" Mikey asked. "I drew this bird for the first time and it came out so well. I realized I was holding back my full capacity. Today to please the God I let it out and I am happy to have found it." You said. "Good." Lord Jungkook said. "I rate myself at 8 in wrestling and the same 9 in dance. I wrestled with more stamina and  strategy today." Mikey said.

"You both excel in your talents. I am proud of you both." Lord Jungkook said. "Now you have 2 more days left here before we send you back to Earth." Lord Namjoon said. "Do you want to say anything about this training?" Lord Seokjin asked. "Yes, it helped me discover a better version of myself." You said. Mikey started laughing. "What's wrong..........

HERE ARE YOUR MASTERPIECES: