MISSING YOU

"You both excel in your talents. I am proud of you both." Lord Jungkook said. "Now you have 2 more days left here before we send you back to Earth." Lord Namjoon said. "Do you want to say anything about this training?" Lord Seokjin asked. "Yes, it helped me discover a better version of myself." You said. Mikey started laughing. "What's wrong??" Lord Taehyung asked. "Time for my evilness to show you your place." He said and then he shape shifted into the demon from your nightmare. "You?? The demon of dreams from my nightmare??" You asked. "Yes!! Also you chose your family over Planet BORA so..." he said. "No way!!" You said and tackled him. You punched him in the stomach.

"Ok now you will pay!!!" He said. "See this." He showed you that BTS and your family were held captive. "No!!" You said. "Them or Planet BORA??" he asked you. "Why do they look like us?" Lord Jimin aksed. "Because you are BTS. My fav boyband. Remember Lord SeokJin, that song you asked me about that day and also asked me who is V?? Well that was your song JUMP and V is Lord Taehyung." You then explain them about BTS. "OMG!!" They all reacted with shock. "Let's beat this demon together." Lord Namjoon said. They all fought the demon but he was more powerful. "Do it!!" Lord Yoongi said. "We are just your dream. Choose reality. Choose your family and choose the real us if we make you happy." Lord Hoseok added. "I choose Earth." You said. You knew the lords were right. "Sorry, too late. You fought with me so now I will destroy both Planet BORA and your family and BTS." the demon said. "No!!!" You yelled and a bright light surrounds you and then.......

"불타오르네
Fire fire fire fire" you wake up and run downstairs and find your family all safe. You feel better then you realize BTS but BTS tweets something new so they are safe too. Yet you were still uneasy because it could be true about the demon thing cuz your dreams are so realistic. You decided to keep an eye on things for 2 more days.

In these 2 days your parents see drastic change in you. A very essential change. They were happy about it. Nothing happened to your family or BTS so you finally come to a conclusion that the demon was not real. You still miss Planet BORA because you learned a lot from there but you are happy to know that BTS, your heroes, will always be by your side no matter what.

-THE END-