INTELLIGENCE

"Where the hell are we??" You asked. "Inside the book. This place will be filled with hardships and we have to solve them with intelligence." Lord Namjoon said. "Lord, is that a problem coming our way?" Mikey asked. You both turn around and see starving and malnourished people coming your way yelling "Eat them!!". "Oh oh!! What do we do??" You asked. "Mind map!! Ok so no. 1 Food crisis no. 2 We are healthy no. 3 I am slow." Mikey said. "So the only option we have is to run in 3 directions and reach to the other town I guess there will be food there." Mikey added. "Sounds like a plan." Lord Namjoon said.

Lord Namjoon being the fastest among the three grabbed attention and most of the people followed him. The rest spilt up behind Mikey and You. "This better work Jinus...sry I mean genius head." you yell. "It will." Mikey yelled back. After a lot of running the three of you combine and run toward the other town. The hungry people still behind you. As soon as you reach the town they see town they leave you and go in to find food. "Well done Mikey. I am really proud. You idea worked very well." Lord Namjoon said. "Yeah we're alive." You said. "Sure thing." Mikey said with a smile.

"Oh no!! It's the town Mayor." Lord Namjoon said. "He ought ti be angry at us for having let some outsiders get into the town and steal food." You said. "We need a plan again." Mikey said. "No leave it to me. I can handle this." You said. "Good morning Mr. Mayor. I sincerely apologize for this sudden shift  of outsiders into your town. But as a neighboring town it is your duty to help them during crisis. Kindly help them out before they die off." You spoke to the Mayor. "You're right. It's my duty. Thank you for your help." The Mayor said before walking away. "Well that went well." Mikey said. "Well done. Both of you are very intelligent so we can head back." Lord Namjoon said. You both nod and then you reach back to Planet BORA for your lesson of Confidence.

Today Update (17th May 2021):

Nick's on a Tweet spree so he is checking many people's tweets and replies and even following them upon requesting so any BSBarmy here then don't miss the chance y'all.