PASSION

The next day you wake up to someone waking you up. "Wake up. It is time for our training." Mikey said shaking you so you would wake up. "Oh thanks for waking me up." You said. "Yeah sure. Come on let's go." Mikey said. You both go to the courtyard to first have a cup of Tae with Suga sry tea with sugar. After that you leave to the entrance where Lord Yoongi was dozing. "Is he standing or is he dozing??" Mikey asked. "Both I guess dude." You said. "Lord Yoongi!! LORD YOONGI!!" Mikey said. "OMG!! who's that? Is our planet in danger??" Lord Yoongi asked alerted. "What?? NO!! It is actually time for our training." You said mentally facepalming yourself.  "Oh right come with me." Lord Yonngi said. You both just sigh and shake you head as you follow Lord Yoongi.

"Here we are. It's called the land of passion." Lord Yoongi said. "The land of passion?? Why???" You asked. "You will know dear. First of all how about we start with the procedure?" Lord Yoongi asked. "Ok." You and Mikey said. "Mikey, let's start with you child. So go and stand in the greener side of this barren land." Lord Yoongi said. Mikey did as he was told. "Think about all your hobbies that you are good at." Mikey did so. "Close your eyes and picture yourself doing them." Mikey did so. "Done??" "Yes Lord Yoongi." Mikey replied. "Good now you do the same." Lord Yoongi told you. "Ok." You did just what Mikey did. First you thought of your hobbies, closed your eyes and picturized them.

"Ok now Mikey, come and stand in this circle drawn in the middle of the land." Mikey did so. "Now close your eyes. Wait for 2 minutes." Mikey nodded his head and did so. "My child you do it too." Lord Yoongi told you. You also went and stood in the middle circle and closed your eyes and waited. After waiting Lord Yoongi asked you both, "What do you see??" "I see myself on a stage dancing and also see myself in a wrestling ring wrestling with all my strength." Mikey said. You, who were seeing yourself painting at the world contest and also seeing yourself volunteering for cleaning the environment, said, "I am painting at a world contest and I am volunteering in cleaning the environment."

"What did you picture in your hobbies??" Lord Yoongi asked. "Singing, dancing, wrestling and skipping." Mikey said. "Painting, making some crafts and cleaning the parks." You said.  "The ones you could see in this circle are the ones you are very passionate about and over that you my child are filled with passion because the way you responded on what you see showed that you are so passionate you know you will reach tha height." Lord Yoongi said pointing at you. "Keep it up both of you." He then added. Your ming was still stuck on the words that lord Yoongi said about your passion. They touched your heart and made you feel more comfortable with who you are.