Lyssah's Birthday

A/N: This is a short filler chapter.

Lyssah enjoys the rest of the trip to New Zealand with the boys and their staff. Her lovers both manage to sneak out to spend a night with her again during the trip. And pretty soon it's time to head back to Korea. Lyssah spends a few days in Korea before flying back home.

As tired as she was, being home with her children was nice. She had missed them terribly while she was away. She smiled while she watched them, Charity, and Charity's children all open their souvenirs from New Zealand. She was glad that everyone loved what she had picked out for them.

They had a nice dinner together before everyone headed to bed and Lyssah called Taehyung and Jeongguk before she went to sleep for the night. They talked for over an hour before she hung up and started to get ready for bed.

It was a couple of weeks later that Lyssah had her first run-in with local ARMY...

She was shopping at the local book store with her guards nearby. She just happened to have her mask pulled down on this particular day. She was humming to herself and drinking a cup of tea from the stores cafe while she browsed through some books.

It was the sound of a strange voice saying "Lyssah eonnie!" That caught her attention and made her look up. The girls weren't very old, probably 17 at most. She watched warily as they excitedly made their way over to her, giggling to each other.

"Hello." She said with a friendly smile.

"Oh my god! It really is you, Lyssah eonnie!" One of the girls squealed.

This caused Lyssah's guards to take notice and get up to come to her aid. She waved them off when it appeared that both girls weren't a threat but were actually excited and happy to meet her.

They talked for a while about BTS and how the two of them were happy for Lyssah and the two maknaes. They thought it was exciting that TaeKook were going to be fathers. Come to find out, they were two of the many ARMY that stood behind Lyssah and the two maknaes and gave them all of their support. They asked her questions about the twins, her pregnancy, and TaeKook, though nothing to invasive.

At one point they asked if they could take pictures with her and Lyssah agreed as long as they promised to wait until she left to post them just in case. Both girls agreed and Lyssah's guards came over to take the pictures for them. She even let the girls feel the twins moving around before saying goodbye and leaving the store.

Meeting the two young ARMY made her day. Lyssah knew not all of her future interactions with ARMY were going to go that smoothly but she was glad that these two girls had been happy to meet her and had been polite and friendly. That was the only reason she took pictures with them and allowed them to touch her baby belly.

She went to a couple more stores before heading home. By the time she got home, the picture of her and the two young ARMY had been posted and had gone viral. Both girls had nothing but positive things to say about her and praised her for how polite and friendly she had been. And how willing she had been to talk to them and listen to them fangirl about BTS. Since she wasn't allowed on social media, the only reason she found out about it was because Charity told her as soon as she got home. That and she had no sooner sat down when Namjoon called her. They talked about her experience with the girls and how well she had handled it. He praised her for handling it as well as she did and being so nice to their fans. He felt it would help other ARMY accept her.

After talking to him she talked to Taehyung and Jeongguk for a bit before dinner. They were a bit worried about her but she could tell how relieved they were once they talked to her about everything that had happened that day.