(It was just the) Calm Before the Storm

Packing was going well for both Lyssah's family and Charity's. It was time-consuming and very tiring but they all knew that in the end, it would be worth it. The lawyer sent them both photos of the house and yard to make sure they were happy with it and that they wanted it. Both women approved and the lawyer moved forward with the paperwork.

Lyssah spent her days packing, cleaning, and cooking. She made sure to take breaks and rest when she needed to and let the kids handle things on the days she was too tired to do anything. She talked to Taehyung and Jeongguk daily when they called after practice. They always made sure she wasn't overdoing it since they couldn't be there to help like they wanted to.

It was in the middle of the night at the beginning of September when Lyssah was woken up by her phone ringing. She would have ignored it but she recognized the ringtone as the one she had set for Taehyung. If he was calling this late at night for her then it had to be important.

She grabbed her phone, fumbling to answer it. "Tae? Why are you calling so late?" She asked groggily.

"I'm sorry to wake you, baby. But we have a problem." He answered.

"What kind of problem?" She asked, sitting up.

"Well...A.R.M.Y. knows....about us....about you and the babies." He says nervously.

"What? How did they find out? I don't understand. We were so careful." She said.

"Apparently a fan saw us together when we took you to the ER in Chicago. None of us noticed them so we couldn't stop them from taking pictures and selling them to Dispatch." He explains.

"What kind of pictures?" She asks.

"Pictures of you, me, and Guk in the ER room waiting for the doctor. One of each of us holding your hands. One of Guk kissing your belly. Me kissing your cheek. The three of us walking out of the ER hand in hand." Taehyung replied with a sigh.

"How bad is it? How angry are A.R.M.Y? What are we going to do now that they know?" Lyssah asked.

"We're getting ready to go into a meeting with our boss about it as soon as we all get to the BigHit building. He wants you to be on a video call with us while we all discuss it. He said since it involves you that you need to be there. So, I was thinking once we get there we can do a video call." Taehyung said.

"Okay. That sounds fine. How long before the meeting starts?" Lyssah asked.

"About fifteen minutes. That should give you enough time to wake up completely and get yourself some water since it'll probably be a long meeting." He answered.

"Alright. I'll do that while I wait for you to call me back." She agrees.

They say goodbye and hang up so she can do what she needs to before the meeting. Lyssah changes out of her pajamas into something more suited to a meeting with their boss. She then goes to the bathroom to brush her hair and use the bathroom before going to grab a couple of bottles of water and some sliced fruit and vegetables to snack on, Not knowing how long this meeting will take she makes sure she has everything before grabbing her laptop and sitting on her bed waiting for Taehyung to call her.

While she waits she decides to send her friends a message in their group chat. "Hey, I know you all will see the news online when you wake up but the world knows about me and TaeKook. I just wanted to let you all know that I am fine so please don't worry. I'm getting ready to do a video meeting with BTS and Hitman Bang to decide where we go from here and what our best move is going forward. I'll let you all know later."

Just as she hits send Taehyung calls her. She puts her phone down and answers the Skype call, making sure the video and audio are on and of good quality. Once they have that figured out the camera is turned so that it faces the table in such a way that Lyssah can see everyone to some extent and they can all see her as well.