Midnight Pleasures Pt. 1 (With Tae)

Audrey was staying with her grandparents for a couple of days and Vinyl was with a friend. So, Taehyung decided that he would do something special with Lyssah. A date night but a more outdoorsy one. Namjoon helped him set everything up and found them a private area to camp in for the night so they could have some privacy. And Taehyung made sure they had everything they needed. He even bought an air mattress as well as a new tent, new sleeping bags, a new camp stove, cooking utensils, and cookware. Seokjin was in charge of buying food that they could cook over a fire or on the camp stove as well as bottled water and some wine. While Lyssah was napping they packed everything into one of their rental cars so Taehyung could surprise her. He had asked her new personal bodyguards if they could help set everything up at the campsite and they had all agreed thinking it was quite romantic. Then Namjoon put the address into Taehyung's phone so he could use the GPS to get to where they were camping.

Once Lyssah woke up, Taehyung pulled out a dress he had bought for her and told her to shower and change into it because he wanted to take her out. While she showered, Taehyung called the bodyguards to see if everything was set up and ready for them. He was taking Lyssah to a nice place for lunch first so they would have time to finish setting up if they needed to. They assured him that everything would be ready by the time the two of them arrived. Taehyung thanked them and went to change his clothes as well. He was standing in front of the mirror fixing his hair when Lyssah stepped out of the shower. His eyes roamed over her naked form in the mirror, the hunger in them evident. He cleared his throat and focused back on fixing his hair while she got dressed. They'd have time to make love later. He could wait that long.

Lyssah got dressed and did her hair then met Taehyung in the living room. They left after wishing the others goodbye.

"Tae, where are we going?" She asked.

"It's a surprise, princess. But I promise you'll like it." He replied.

It took them half an hour to get to the restaurant. They went inside and were seated immediately since Taehyung had made a reservation. It wasn't a super fancy and pricey place but it wasn't a cheap place either. He wanted a nice romantic dinner with his girlfriend so he chose a place between the two.

The prices were, however, more than Lyssah was used to spending on a meal. But she knew Taehyung wanted to do this for her so she didn't argue about the amount of money he was spending like she normally would. Plus, it was nice to be treated to a nice meal like this once in a while.

"This is really nice. Thank you, Tae." She said.

"You're welcome, noona." He replied.

They spent their lunch talking about the upcoming trip to New Zealand including what BTS and BigHit had planned for this season of Bon Voyage. Lyssah thought that ARMY was going to love it like always. She hoped there wouldn't be any more hate toward Taehyung and Jeongguk afterward. It still hadn't died down much as far as she knew. She still wasn't allowed online so she couldn't check for herself.

After lunch, they got back in the car and Lyssah expected to go back home so she was confused when Taehyung went the opposite way. She was about to ask again where they were going but Taehyung shook his head and reminded her that it was a surprise. She huffed and pouted but patiently waited to see where they were going.

It took them another twenty minutes to get to their other destination. Lyssah gasped and smiled when she saw the campsite set up for them.

"We're going camping?!" She asked.

"Yes. It's only for the night but I thought you might enjoy it since I remember you telling us that you used to love going camping every year." Taehyung replied.