EPILOGUE: The Future Life of Bangtan

(A/N: There will obviously be parts in this chapter that are in the future of our current timeline so I will be guessing. ALSO, there will be mention of BTS' military enlistment. I know this does upset some people so I will put a trigger warning right before that part is posted [aside from the part about them deferring it] so that you can skip it if mentioning it upsets you.

I have a preplanned future set in my head for TaeKook and Lyssah, please keep your comments to yourself if you do not like it or disagree with it. And kindly remember that this is MY story which means I have the right to end it the way I see fit. With that being said please enjoy the final chapter of An Unexpected Miracle...Or Two. And thank you for reading. <3)

After all of the excitement over the twins' reveal died down, things went back to normal for Bangtan and Lyssah. Lyssah ordered the stuff online for the dinner she and Charity were making to celebrate Thanksgiving. Even though they lived in Korea, she still wanted to celebrate the American holidays with the twins that she always celebrated with the other kids when she lived in the U.S.

The end of the year consisted of the normal end of the year shows. The only difference was that because of the pandemic, there were no fans present and contact between artists was nonexistent. They stayed in their dressing rooms until it was their turn on stage and went right back to the dressing rooms afterward. It was weird not interacting with other artists and fans but it was what was best for everyone's safety.

This was also the time around the twins' first birthday with Christmas shortly after. As busy as BTS was, they all made time to celebrate the twins' birthdays. They chose one of their random days off to celebrate Christmas together with Charity, Lyssah, their kids, and Imogen, who had surprised Hoseok by coming for the holiday even though it meant two weeks of quarantine when she first entered the country. All of the celebrations went well and everyone had fun.

A lot happened the following year. 2021 was a busy year for everyone. BTS, had songs, collabs, performances, another season of In the Soop, and a few other things going on. Lyssah was busy with the twins as well as helping Audrey and Vinyl with school. Charity and her kids moved in with Jimin permanently. And Imogen's stay in Korea became permanent as well so she moved in with Hoseok.

ARMY still got pictures and video clips of the twins on Instagram as well as on Twitter and Weverse every once in a while. Lyssah occasionally ran into an ARMY or two here and there but most were kind enough to give her space and not bother her. And none ever posted that they saw her and the twins until after she had left so she wasn't mobbed by other fans. Many times if she wasn't too busy she did stop to talk to them and take pictures if she was asked but she kept to BigHit's as well as TaeKook's strict rules about fan interactions with her and the twins.

The twins continued to grow and thrive while BTS continued to dominate charts all over the world with song after song. Lyssah was by TaeKook's side when they announced the cancelation of their Map of the Soul tour. Both boys were upset even though they knew they would be doing 4 shows in L.A. at the end of the year to make up for it. She assured them that ARMY, though upset, would understand why they had to cancel the tour.

When they came to L.A. in November of that year, Lyssah, the twins, Imogen, and Charity came with them. It was the first time Lyssah and Charity had been back in the U.S. since they moved to Korea and the twins' first trip abroad. While BTS was busy and after the AMAs, each of the girls flew out to see their families. Imogen went back to Chicago, Lyssah went to New Orleans first to see her mom, then back home to see her brother. And Charity went to see her brother and sister in Utah. Of course, Lyssah and Charity had their children with them. All three of them had a great time visiting their families and a few friends as well. They all met up in Chicago with Imogen so they could see Kia before heading back to L.A. to be with BTS for their concerts.