An Unexpected Meeting and A Night with the Maknae Line

A/N: This first chapter took me awhile to write, edit, and rewrite. So, I hope you guys like it. 

Also, photo not mine but I did the editing hence the watermark

It was Lyssah's first BTS concert and her son's first-ever concert so both of them were very excited. Not only did they get to experience this together but they both had finally met Kia in person as they were staying with her and her roommate while they were in Chicago for the Love Yourself Speak Yourself concerts. Lyssah had been lucky enough to get tickets to both days and was looking forward to it.

After meeting some other noonas and having lunch together at a local Korean BBQ in Chinatown, she had stopped to get ponchos since it was raining out and she didn't want to get soaked. Lyssah made her way to the front of the line to join her friends and got inside fairly quickly. Once inside Lyssah and her son, Alex found their seats. They had floor seats for the first day, not as close to the stage as they wanted but close enough.

She left Alex alone long enough to go use the restroom, or in this case the port-a-potties they had set up for the concert. After she finished, Lyssah wandered around, just looking at all the merchandise. The lines were insanely long and she just shook her head as she walked past them. She wasn't big on crowds, being a shy, introverted person by nature but her excitement made it so it didn't really bother her tonight.

Lyssah walked around, stopping when she found a place that didn't have any people nearby. She decided to sit and rest a moment before going back to her seat, texting Alex to let him know so he wouldn't worry or think she got lost. She smiled as she looked through her phone at the pictures of her and all the noonas she had met today as well as some really cool places in Chinatown. Lyssah was so distracted she didn't hear footsteps approaching and didn't realize someone was there until they cleared their throat, making her jump and let out a squeak before cussing.

"Holy hell you scared the shit out of...." Her words dying off as she makes eye contact with Sejin of all people. Her eyes widen. Every A.R.M.Y. knew who Manager Sejin was. What she couldn't figure out is why he was standing there looking at her like she had done something wrong. She put her phone away and stood up.

"I...I'm sorry. Am I not supposed to be here? I...I didn't know." She asked.

She spun around when one of the venue's staff spoke up. "This area is off-limits. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I...uhhh...I" She stammered.

"It's okay. She's a friend of ours." She heard someone say.

"Oh. Sorry, Mr. Kim" The staff member said before leaving.

She gulped because even if the staff member hadn't said that she knew that voice. The near-flawless English, little to no accent, and the deepness of the voice all told her it was Namjoon.

Taking a deep breath, Lyssah turns around to look at him, only to see all seven of them standing there. "Fuck..." she mumbles under her breath. She takes a moment to collect herself before speaking, not wanting to squeal like a teenage fangirl in front of them. "I'm....I'm really sorry. I didn't know I wasn't allowed here. I...just needed someplace away from the crowds...I'm so sorry. I'll...go..."

"You don't have to. It'll look odd if you leave right after I told that man you were our friend." Namjoon says.

"But...don't you have to get ready...I don't want to be a bother." She say.

"You won't be a bother and we have time before we have to finish getting ready." He assures her.

"Oh...okay." She agrees.