Old Friends, Good Food, and New.....Relationships

...

Once they were back at the house, everyone decided that a cookout and swimming were the best way to relax after the morning they had all had. So Sejin and the staff left with a list of food to buy as well as sizes for all of Lyssah's friends so they could grab swimsuits for them. She just hoped her friends would be comfortable enough around the boys to actually swim with them. Plus, Alex insisted that if they were going to cookout, his mother had to make her potato salad which Lyssah agreed to, figuring it was something new for BTS to try. She had learned that even though the boys were rich beyond belief they still liked simple foods just as much if not more than the expensive stuff. So the shopping trip was a necessity and one she thanked Sejin for multiple times.

Lyssa was in the bedroom she shared with Taehyung and Jeongguk talking to her friends while waiting for Sejin to come back. The boys decided she needed some private time with her friends in case they had any questions they didn't feel comfortable asking in front of BTS. This also gave her the chance to ask a couple of questions.

"So, Imogen. Were my eyes deceiving me or did I see some flirting between you and Hoseok?" Lyssah asked.

Imogen blushes and nods her head. "He was flirting with me so I flirted back a little."

"It's surreal at first, trust me I know. But.....no it's still surreal even for me. I'm sure it gets better the more you're around them. I mean I am starting to get used to them more every day. Though I still have no clue what TaeKook sees in me when they could date...." She cut off by Charity.

"Lys, I've seen the way Jeongguk looks at you and trust me he doesn't want anyone else. I don't think he even thinks about anyone else but you. I know lovesick and smitten when I see it and the maknae is both of those things. And Taehyung, though not lovesick, is getting there. They both look at you like you hung the moon. There is so much love and adoration in their eyes. And knowing how sweet, kind, and fun you are, I'm not really surprised they like you." Charity says.

"Thank you. I Don't doubt their feelings for me. I still don't quite understand why they chose me over a prettier, younger, and skinnier girl." Lyssah says.

"Not all men want skinny girls or younger girls. You know there are those rumors that Jeongguk has a thing for older women. This just proves it." Charity says.

"I know. And Tae has told me he likes my curves. I just can't help being self-conscious sometimes." Lyssah explains.

"We get it," Kia says.

Just then there's a knock at the door and a female staff member comes in with swimsuits for everyone. She hands Lyssah the bags and bows before leaving. Once she hands out the swimsuits they each take turns using the bathroom to change.

When everyone is grabbing towels and getting ready to head back downstairs, Lyssah notices that Charity and Imogen seem a little self-conscious.

"Imogen, what are you worried about? Your curves are going to have Hoseok drooling. You have the sexiest curves out of all of us." Lyssah reassures her.

Imogen blushes but nods her head and follows the others downstairs, leaving Lyssah and Charity.

"And now for you. Trust me, I've been in your position. But believe me when I say they won't judge you." Lyssah says.

"Are you sure? I mean look at me." Charity asks.

"Yes, I'm sure. They won't judge you if they don't judge me and I feel like I look like a whale..."

"Excuse me? I did not just hear you say that." They hear Taehyung's voice say from the doorway.

"Tae, I..." Lyssah starts.