What's Going on With Taehyung...?

A/N: A bit of angst in this chapter. But things work out in the end. Let me know what you think. Gonna try to get another update out in the next few days depending only work schedule and how tired I am after work.

The girls finished dinner and watched some tv before going to their bedrooms and getting ready for bed. Audrey was a bit scared sleeping in a new house in a new country so she ended up sleeping with Lyssah. When she still hadn't received a reply from Taehyung by morning, Lyssah tried to text him again. He still didn't reply so she texted Jeongguk.

"Bun, did I do something to upset, Tae?"

"Not that I know of, Angel. Why?

"He hasn't replied to any of my texts. He's not even reading them..."

"Oh. That's...odd. I could ask him if you want me to."

"No, I'm visiting you guys today at the practice room so I'll ask him then. I don't want to put you in the middle of whatever this is, Jeonggukkie."

"Okay, baby. I can't wait to see you. I love you, noona."

"I love you too, bun. I can't wait to see you either."

Lyssah sighed and set her phone down. She tried not to worry but she had no idea why Taehyung was ignoring her. It hurt that he wasn't reading or replying to her texts. But she couldn't do anything until she saw him later so she tried to put the anxiety aside and start her day. She picked out a cute outfit, Namjoon had bought for her then went to order breakfast for everyone. Since she was still jet-lagged, she did have a cup of coffee to start her day.

Charity noticed how quiet Lyssah was during breakfast but chose to wait till she could get her alone to ask about it. She didn't want to worry the others if it was nothing. For all she knew it could just be that Lyssah was still tired and jet-lagged. Unfortunately, she didn't get a chance to ask her about it before Sejin came to pick them up because they were both busy getting ready and making sure their kids were ready as well.

If Sejin noticed how quiet and nervous Lyssah was on the way to BigHit, he didn't mention it. She was thankful he didn't because she didn't want to talk about it until she had a chance to speak to Taehyung.

Before going to see the BTS, everyone was given a tour of the BigHit building. They stopped to say hello to Hitman Bang who greeted them happily. They were also introduced to the TXT as well as Lee Hyun. They had all heard about Lyssah and her friends from BTS so they were glad they had a chance to meet them.

Once they are finished with the tour they head to BTS' practice room. They can hear the music as soon as the elevator opens. They know the boys are practicing hard because they always do. Sejin doesn't knock before he opens the door and leads everyone inside. They stay by the door watching as BTS finishes the song they are dancing to. Hoseok smiles when he sees them and tells the others to take a break. Jeongguk runs over to Lyssah after getting a drink.

"I'd hug you, angel, but I'm all sweaty from practicing." He says.

"It's okay, bun. You can hug me later." She replies.

When Taehyung doesn't even acknowledge her, Lyssah sighs and kisses Jeongguk before walking over to him. Only for Taehyung to mumble something about needing to use the bathroom before disappearing from the room. He doesn't come back until the girls have left and they have to practice again. Lyssah goes home upset and on the verge of tears. Taehyung has never ignored her let alone avoided her like that. She has no idea what is going on with him and now it's become apparent that she can't ask him about it. She texts Jeongguk and asks him to spend the night with her after he's done for the day. He readily agrees of course. At least one of her boyfriends wants to spend time with her. After lunch, she tries to text Taehyung again.