An Upset and Worried JK

With things back to normal between all of them, Jeongguk wants to take Lyssah to meet his parents. He's not sure how they'll react but he reassures Lyssah that no matter what they say he isn't going to leave her or ignore her as Taehyung did. He reminds her that he loves her and their daughter more than anything. She's nervous but she agrees to it since it means so much to him.

Jeongguk booked two hotel rooms. One for Lyssah's guards and one for Lyssah, Taehyung, and him. He didn't want to stay with his parents in case things went bad. And he wanted them to have privacy as well.

Lyssah is nervous the whole four-hour car ride to Busan. Taehyung and Jeongguk do try to distract her by talking about their upcoming Christmas get-together. They had all finished their shopping already and were excited to exchange gifts and celebrate the holiday together.

When they were settled into their hotel room, Jeongguk ran Lyssah a bubble bath while Taehyung ordered them lunch. The tub was big enough for one of them to join her so Taehyung let Jeongguk do it in hopes that he could talk to her more about his parents in order to calm her nerves.

The bath was relaxing for Lyssah. Jeongguk did talk to her more about his parents. But he also held her close and told her how much he loved her and that nothing would change that.

After lunch, Jeongguk texted his mother to let her know he was in town and was coming to see them. She texted back saying she couldn't wait to see him. He assumed since the entire world knew about Lyssah that his parents did as well but he still didn't mention that he was bringing her with him. Maybe he was afraid they wouldn't want to meet her and that they felt the same way Tae's parents did. He'd never let Lyssah know that though. It would only make her more nervous than she already was and he didn't want that.

Lyssah kissed Taehyung goodbye before walking out of the hotel room with Jeongguk. Once they were in his car he took her hand and squeezed it.

"Angel, relax. No matter what happens I'm not going anywhere." He reassured her one more time.

"I know, Jeonggukkie. I have a feeling they aren't going to like me any more than Taehyung's parents do though. And I don't want to be the reason your relationship with your parents falls apart as well." She states.

"Lyssah, baby, what happened between hyung and his parents isn't your fault. And it won't be your fault if the same thing happens between me and my parents. Taehyung hyung and I are both grown men. We made the choice to sleep with you and the choice to be with you now. Yes, we love our parents but we also love you. This is our decision they don't have to like or agree with it but that doesn't mean we would blame you. And you shouldn't blame yourself either." He told her.

"Okay. You're right. I'm sorry, bun. I'm just nervous." She said.

"I know you are. But try to relax. I love you, angel." He said, taking her hand and kissing it.

"I love you too." She replied.

The drive there only took a few minutes. Once he parked the car, Jeongguk turned to her and took both of her hands.

"Remember, I love you and want to be with you. Nothing and no one will ever change that." He says.

Lyssah nods her head.

Jeongguk gets out of the car, coming around to open her door for her and help her out. They walked up to the door hand in hand. He opened the door and they stepped inside, taking their shoes off.

"Eomma, I'm home!" Jeongguk called out as he helped Lyssah take her coat off.

"Jeonggukkie!. It's so good to have you home...." She said, stopping when her eyes landed on Lyssah. "You brought her with you?" She asked.