The Morning After and Concert Day 2

A/N: This chapter is a bit short. It's more filler than anything. 

Lyssah whined and curled closer to Jeongguk when Taehyung tried to wake her up the next morning. The maknae tightening his arms around her in his sleep when she did so.

"Guys, you need to wake up. We need to eat breakfast and get noona back to her friend's house before going to the venue." Taehyung said, shaking them both this time.

Jeongguk groans and loosens his hold on Lyssah. They both sit up, rubbing their eyes, and looking at Taehyung and Jimin. Lyssah yawns and stretches, wincing as she does, before getting out of bed to change back into her clothes, which were clean just like Namjoon promised. By the time she came out of the bathroom, Jeongguk was dressed as well. Each of them gave her a kiss, knowing they wouldn't see her again after this. Then they went to Namjoon's room, where all of them were meeting for breakfast before Sejin took Lyssah back.

Breakfast was not as rushed as she thought it would be. They had all woke up early so they could have a nice breakfast with her before she left. She was talking to Namjoon about a book they had both read when she heard Jeongguk whine. She looked over at him. She could tell that Seokjin and Hoseok were teasing him about something but wasn't sure what it was. But with how red he was she figured it was better not to ask.

Once they were all done eating they meet Sejin in the hall just outside Namjoon's room. They say goodbye to Lyssah and hug her before she leaves. It's still surreal for her and she has no clue what she's going to tell Kia but she'll figure it out. She texts Kia to let her know she's on her way back so she can let her into the apartment.

Back at Kia's apartment, Lyssah has enough time to catch a quick nap before they leave for the day. After her nap, she takes a shower and Kia takes her and Alex out for lunch along with a couple of friends. Lunch is ramen at this little hole-in-the-wall restaurant and it's by far the best ramen Lyssah has ever had. They talk and laugh while they eat, excited about day two of the BTS concert. Once they finish eating, they part ways with the friends not going to the concert that night and drive to the train station.

Thankfully the train ride takes a bit so Lyssah, still exhausted from her night with the maknae line, puts in her headphones and falls asleep for most of it. Unfortunately, it's raining and doesn't look like it'll be stopping anytime soon but they did bring ponchos and blankets to keep warm. They meet and chat with other A.R.M.Y. while waiting in line to take pictures with the big billboard-like poster of BTS. Even in the rain, they all have fun.

After that, it's time to get in line to go inside the venue. It doesn't take long to get through the line. Lyssah and Alex split up from Kia since they are sitting in a different section. They head up the stairs to their section, grabbing drinks on the way. They find their seats fairly quickly and get settled in to wait. They chat with the young A.R.M.Y. sitting in front of them a little and Alex lets one of then borrow his blanket since she was wearing shorts and freezing. While they wait they talk to those around them, Alex goes to get some food, and they sing along to the videos playing on the screens. At some point during their wait, the crowd starts screaming so they look where everyone else is and see BTS in an area backstage that can be seen from their seats. The boys know that their fans can see them so they act silly and play around with them before disappearing.Then the concert starts and Lyssah, like every other fan there, screams, shakes her light stick, and sings along. Although she would still say that Jin's solo was the best, she did enjoy all of their solos. And then it's over and they're meeting up with Kia to head back to her apartment to get a few hours of sleep before having to make the long trip back home.

The train ride back takes longer than normal, as they end up missing their stop because they don't leave the doors open long enough for anyone to get on or off. So, they have to go to the next stop, call an Uber, and have the driver take them back to their stop to get Kia's car. By the time they all get back to her apartment it's well after midnight and everyone is exhausted. They all quickly change into their pajamas and go to sleep. Their alarms are set for six the next morning. They end up oversleeping a bit but they finally get up and going, stopping for coffee on their way.

Lyssah and Alex are happy to be home once they get there. And happy to see their family. They unpack while telling them about the concert and other things they did while they were there. As she's getting ready to take a bath, Lyssah notices the marks Jungkook left and shakes her head. The maknae seems to have a thing for marking her up as much as possible. Not that she was complaining of course. She had an amazing night with them. One she was not going to forget. Before climbing into bed she sends one last text to Namjoon's number thanking them for everything and telling him she will delete his number so he doesn't have to worry. He texts back with messages from all of the members and that's the last time they talk to each other. Life goes back to normal for Lyssah after that. She doesn't forget about her night with the maknae line but she doesn't dwell on it either. She has too much to do so she can't. She does, however, keep up with any news about BTS and their world tour. She worries when she hears that Jimin is hurt and then to find out Jungkook is injured not long after. She knows that they tend to overwork themselves but there is nothing she can do. Regardless of her special night with them, in the end, she is just another fan. And she is content to stay that way.What she doesn't expect is the news she gets six weeks after the concert. Lyssah would have never in her life expected it....