A Shocking Secret & A New Beginning

Seoul, South Korea August 2019...

It's been three months since the concert in Chicago and BTS has also moved on with their lives. They had more tour dates to do which meant lots of traveling. The memory of their night with Lyssah nearly forgotten except by Jungkook who still thought of her sometimes. They were all back in their dorm, relaxing after performing during the Lotte Family Concert when Namjoon received a call from Sejin telling him that they needed to come to the BigHit building immediately and that someone would be there to pick them up in five minutes.

Namjoon hung up and told everyone what Sejin said and rot quickly get ready. They rushed around changing out of the clothes they were lounging around in. They were ready and waiting when the van pulled up to pick them up. They all got in, confused and curious about what was so important that they were called in on their day off.

Once they arrived at the BigHit building they were all rushed to Bang's office where they sat and waited for Sejin and Bang to show up. They didn't wait long before they both came in, neither looking happy as they sat down.

"We have a possible problem," Sejin says, looking at the maknae line.

"Okay...what exactly is the problem?" Namjoon asked.

"Do you remember the girl in Chicago?" Sejin asked.

"Yes." The maknae line answered together.

"I came across a video of her online last night." Sejin states.

"On no. She didn't tell anyone did she? She promised she wouldn't." Jimin asks, voice laced with concern.

"No, she did not. She has kept it to herself as far as I can tell." Sejin says.

"Then what is the problem exactly?" Taehyung asks.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Sejin says as he puts a video up on his laptop and turns it so the members can all watch it before clicking play.

They don't notice anything out of the ordinary for someone like Lyssah. She had her back to the camera, that was obviously being held by Alex from her responses. They bickered jokingly before she sighs and turns to look at the camera. And the eyes of the maknae line widen in shock almost instantly when they see it. There, in the video, stands an obviously pregnant Lyssah. All the members are silent as they stare in shock at the screen until Sejin shut the video off.

"So, do you three want to tell me how that happened? Were you not safe? Didn't you use protection?" Bang asked, anger evident in his voice.

"She told us she couldn't have any more kids. That she had the surgery that made it so she couldn't" Taehyung explains.

"We....believed her," Jimin adds.

"Well, we did some digging and found out that she did, in fact, get pregnant the night she was with you guys and that she hasn't told anyone who the father is or who she was with. It seems as if she was just going to keep it to herself and not tell any of you." Sejin stated.

"However, we have decided to send someone to get the babies tested while in utero to see which one of you is the father," Bang said.

"Babies....as in more than one?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yes. She's carrying twins from what we gathered." Sejin answered.

"The three of you will go with Sejin to give the doctor a sample of your DNA that will be used to find out the paternity of the babies. Once we have the results we will let you know and go from there." Bang informs them.