A Bangtan Christmas and Two Early Christmas Gifts

A/N: I am putting trigger warnings on this chapter. I would say it's more angst than anything but on the off chance that anything written in this chapter could possibly upset or trigger someone, I wanted to put warnings on it.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: ANGST, PREMATURE LABOR/BIRTH, FEAR, AND TALK OF THE TWINS NOT SURVIVING. (IF THIS BOTHERS YOU, PLEASE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.)

(I am a mother so please do NOT think I am making light of those that can't have kids, those that have had miscarriages, or those that have had stillborn children. Multiples are almost ALWAYS premature and can have complications {I researched before writing this} that is why the twins are being born at 33 weeks, not the normal 40 weeks.)

I researched as best I could so if anything is medically incorrect I do apologize. There is only so much you can find online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

None of them let what happened affect them or ruin their plans for their first Christmas together. Charity, Lyssah, and Imogen did all of the shopping for the meal they were going to cook. Everyone took this time to finish shopping for gifts as well. BTS had to work on Christmas Day. They were performing on one of the end of the year shows which aired that day so everyone had decided that they would take the Saturday before that off and have a Christmas celebration at Lyssah's house.

Alex and Felicity had put the tree up together after they bought it on the sixteenth and they had decorated it with everyone, including BTS. The guys even had their own ornaments, picked out for them by Lyssah and her friends and ordered online, to put on the tree. The sixteenth was spent decorating the tree while listening to Christmas music, baking Christmas cookies for the BigHit staff, and then watching a couple of Christmas movies.

On Friday, after practice, BTS went back to their dorm to wrap gifts before going to Lyssah's house to spend the night. The house had enough extra bedrooms considering TaeKook would sleep with her, Hoseok would sleep with Imogen, and Jimin would sleep with Charity. The extra rooms were for when the boys stayed when Lyssah's friends came back to visit, or when she flew family over to spend time with them. Charity and she were the only ones staying there permanently. The rest of their friends would be flying back to the U.S after the new year. And Lyssah had family coming to stay with her around Valentine's Day since the twins were due February 6th.

For Lyssah and her friends, Friday was spent prepping the food to be cooked the following day, cooking things they could cook that day like the pies and cookies (which they let the kids help decorate), wrapping gifts, and decorating the house. It made the day go faster for them while they waited for BTS to show up.

They had just finished putting clean bedding on all of the beds when they heard the lock on the door beep. Aside from them, only Sejin and the members knew the code for the lock so they knew who it was.

The boys were laughing and joking around when they walked in, stopping to take their shoes off and hang up their jackets before walking in to say hello to everyone. Then the boys took their overnight bags to their rooms.

When they came back out, they played some video games with the kids, then watched a Christmas movie before putting the kids to bed for the night. Once all the kids were in bed, Kia brought out some beer and soju for those that could drink and non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider for Lyssah. They spent the evening drinking a little and talking about their favorite memory of Christmas. All of their favorite memories were with their families, which made it bittersweet for Jeongguk and Taehyung who wouldn't be talking to their families this year. But they weren't going to let that bother them or let it ruin their first Christmas with Lyssah.