chapter 34

Riya's pov :

Later that night, i was wandering all around the house in the excitement. Amidst lots of happy things happening around me ,i couldnt enjoy it whole heartedly.

My inner mind always mocks me of being selfish. My heart always swells with guilt whenever happiness comes to me.

My friends lost their beautiful lives just bcz of me and im njoing my new found fantasy life here.

I wanted to badly talk this to him. But i couldnt find courage to do that.. I'm afraid if he would do more worse for them.

And a very small part of me is afraid for ruining the new Akshay. Afraid of losing this side of him. I really feel ashamed for this selfish thought of mine but i couldnt help it.

I really need to end this. Guilt is killing me. If he has really changed he would definitely consider.

Do or die now. I would rather face his wrath than this guilt. The only thing i've to make sure is to keep my friends safe from his anger which i'll be triggering.

I would never leave behind my self respect and my people for him.

"Riya"

His voice suddenly startled me.

Gosh ! I've never seen him this devilishly handsome before ! His cologne ,his eyes and every single detail is mesmerising.

"Ready to your surprise?"

"Yes" my face lost its previous excitement and he did notice it . thank god he asked nothing.

Mentally noting to talk this soon, i followed him.

We boarded his plane. The private room in here is my most favourite place.

He sat near me .

" I need to talk to you".

"Talk"

Preparing myself for all the storms,

"I need you to here it with patience. "

He just nodded.

I don't want to lose my new found courage ,so I just continued taking his nod as guarantee.

"Im dying everyday with guilt. My friends were just trying to help me as any good friends would do. I... "

He interrupted and I was ready for anything.

"Want chocolate? " He asked driving me nuts. But I'm relieved as I don't see any hint of anger.

"What are you even asking. I'm serious Akshay. You made them suffer for helping me. I can't be selfish anymore"

"You are not "

"Yes. I'm"

"Eat . We'll discuss this later"

He said in his final tone and only God can do anything to change it.

He handed me the chocolate

"I'm not in mood for eating chocolate"

"Later. I promise"

He's definitely man of his words. So he will.

He saw straight in my eyes .Not going to lie,his eyes is going to be the death of me. I saw emotion in his eyes for the first time. Emotion for me.

I distracted myself and started devouring the deliciousness in my hand.

"Will you not ask me if i want some?"