chapter 31

Riya's pov :

I opened my eyes to the rays of the sun. I snuggled closer to the warm . The warmth is so comforting that i would stay all day long here. With a small content smile i closed my eyes not wanting to wake up any time soon.

When i looked up hes wide awake looking at me.

"Awake already? " i asked in my raspy voice.

"Yes. sleep now, my sleeping beauty." He said in his most sexiest voice. "Dont disturb my beautiful view " he said huskily and just his voice can make any girl wet. I have become really dirty minded after him in my life. Blame is all on this greek god.

I just closed my eyes and snuggled even closer with a smile.

My peaceful sleep was disturbed by the continuous knocks on the door. Before i could stab the knife on whoever the reason of the loud noise,Akshay quickly reached the door.

Its none other than Smriti. I have no grudge against this girl. She was such a fairy girl when we first met. I wouldnt have believed if someone promised me then that she had witch mind too.

But here people tend to follow "anything is fair in love and war" more seriously.

She would have pushed me and Rahul into hell hole if this Akshay idiot hadnt found the truth. His friend mr.Akshay kidnapped me. Dont they have any basic human ethics like not hurting innocent people.

They just dont care to make any people their victims. How selfish?!!

But... But im no less than them. Im selfish too. The guilt building inside me for days and days just exploded.

Every time i try doing something about it, situations just turn worse and stop it.

I was in deep thought when the door opened and Akshay entered in.

"Morning baby"

I gave him a little smile and got up to freshen up.

"Get ready by 4'o clock. "

"No. Im not going anywhere today". Im in no mood for any outings. I cant enjoy here with my guilt.

I rejected him outright and a little shiver ran down my spine. But i patted myself for being bold.

His face changed suddenly from calmness. I was almost ready to face his wrath. But rather his face showed concern.

"Are you okay ? Not feeling well?"

"No. Im completely alright. "

"Then. Why dont you want to go out?"

"I just dont feel like it"

"Alright" He said and went out.

I just had my bath and wore a simple saree.

All of a sudden i remembered about Smriti. I completely forgot about her. Hows she now!

I rushed to her room to find it empty.

I searched for Akshay and found him nowhere.

Suddenly little cutie aaradhya ran happily out of Akshay's study room munching her chocolate.

"Hey aaru"

"Hai Riyuuu" she squealed and hugged me tight.

"Is Akshay inside?"

" yes. Preettyy boy is inside . He only gave me my fav chocolate. "

"Is your pretty boy alone there?"