chapter 28.

Riya's pov :

"Im not sorry for what i did but im sorry"

I said and stormed out of the room before he could change his mind..

I ran to the garden and settled on the bench and let out my breath which i didnt even remember for how long i was holding it..

Pride and satisfaction rushed throughout my mind and heart. I wonder what would have changed his mind but i'm more than grateful to it.

I'm afraid if he'll ever keep up his promise but i seriously hope he should.

Im in no mood to worry about anything.I just want to celebrate this day as my fingers graced his cheeks leaving its fingerprint there..

I just planned for a slap but when he kept quiet after the first one i cant resist myself from giving his other slap back..He deserve every inch of that red mark .

Though im happy , a little part of me slipped seeing that red mark on his flawless skin.

But Im prettyyyy determined to make him understand that he just cant take and make me his only because he wanted me.im not a freaking toy.He should learn every gentle man thing.

I will never submit myself to him.He should treat me right in every manner.He should actually understand what love is ! Obsession and dominance can never be love but only trust and respect for each other.

If he wants me to be his wife then he should learn what actual wife and husband relationship is . He should understand that marriage is not some dominance-submissive agreement but a lifelong commitment to mutual respect, support and never ending love and grace.

I really not want to make it easy for him. Plz my stupid heart cooperate with me.

With all these thoughts i sat on the bench admiring colorful lights and flowers around the garden. The water falls performing its mindblowing dance .. The one place i would love to spend the rest of my life.. Its so serene here..

Beautiful white and swedish blue ducks dancing its way on the immaculate green emerald grass..

I stood up and took some grains for it and settled on the beautiful glass swing in the middle of the garden..

I sprinkled their food and in a second all the cutie ducks surrounded my swing enjoying its food.

How can actually people eat this lovely creature? .The thoughts travelled back to bbq when we went out as our first outing. There was duck grill and i was more than shocked.

The day was still fresh .. The laughs .

The mere thought of them brought tears to my eyes.. I feel so bad about myself. They are suffering and the whole reason is only me.. More tears flowed down my cheeks.

I wanted to make it right for them.but how should i approach him? Rahul's name almost ended up in choking me.

I was waiting for the right time but that never came ! Approaching him on my friends topic is like entering hungry lion's den.

But i dont want to be selfish. I will take any risk and i will bring them out of it.

I let my tears flow just in the thought of the struggles they must be going through now in their life due to me.

I stood up to go inside the house.I was so lost in their thoughts that i didnot notice a 6ft tall wall in my way until i bumped against it.

"Where have you lost?"

"I. I.."

"Did you cry?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

I want to say right on his face that his use for nothing posessiveness has ruined my closest frnds life and im crying on my incapability to do anything to make it right.