Chapter 23

Akshay's pov :

Shit !! I couldnt concentrate on anything here. I came here to office yesterday as i have an important meeting.But all my thoughts are full of my Riya..Its been only 16 hours and im already going crazy...

I started hanging out with Riya for more than 4 months but these 3 weeks were different...

My day starts and ends with her..She smiles at me often...The genuine smile..The smile will reach her eyes and twinkle so bright. I'll do anything to see that smile ...

I dragged her and hugged for the first two weeks but then she started hugging me...The warm her body radiating is heaven..she even once kissed me back and i was startled for a minute..I know she's changing..She's falling for me without herself knowing and nothing other than this could make me happy.

She not only smiles but make me smile too...Damn !! She's a package...Hot cute serious funny fierce shy innocent .All in one.

The way she bites her lips while nervous, her innocent conversations with that little girl .She will become a 5 year old when shes with her..She plays every silly game with her.

The way she shakes her legs amd hands in the pool is worth the watch..God! Hilarious...A smile curved my lips upward ..

She would become fierce all of a sudden and that fierce kitten will try so much to overpower me...Poor kitten !! But my one stare and she will tremble in fear...

I can never have enough of her. .Her smooth skin and her perfect curves are damn intoxicating... Every night i'm using my fullest control to not advance..I always wanted to make her mine on our wedding night and cant wait for that day! Shit! The mere thought of it excites me .

The knocking sound of the door disturbed all my thoughts.

"Sir you have meeting in 5 minutes and other one at 6" informed PA.

I nodded and then we walked out of the room to the meeting ..

I entered and the hall became dead silent with everyone standing up..It was a presentation today from a well reputed company about our new project we were planning to start together .

I took my seat and motioned my hand for them to sit ..

"Start"

With that, a girl stood up adjusting her dress trying to show her entire cleavage ..Bitch !! She started her presentation .Its been 10 minutes and she's trying to seduce me infront of every one there with her nasty moves..Never you will get my attention slut..If i didnot had Riya in my life I would have took her this minute and would have fucked her till she screams in pain..But now! My everything belongs to only one and she belongs to me in every way ..

With that i walked out of the room leaving that slut's presentation half the way ...

I entered the room and called Lisa in.
"Mail that company's CEO to send someone with professionalism and not sluts..Tomorrow is their deadline..Ask them to do the presentation tomorrow with another person.. It will be video conference ."

"Yes.Yes sir" she looked slightly nervous .
She was about to go out.
"Cancel the meeting which i had at 6".

She quickly said a yes sir and went.

Im in no mood to attend any meetings..All i want is to see Riya and have her as close to me as possible.

I called the pilot to inform that we are leaving 3 hrs before the scheduled time..I cut the call and opened the door to leave..

Lisa hurriedly ran towards me and handed me a cover which had no from address and labelled personal with bold letters.

I took that cover with me and settled in the car.."To the airport"