Chapter 25.

Riya's Pov :

I went to room and lied on bed..My head is spinning now...Is my decision right? I had a way out ! I missed it. I cannot get that opportunity again..

Yes he has some good in him..But only yesterday night he nearly choked me..

Why the heck i even said that i love him..Is that to make them agree to let me stay here or truth ? Do i love him? I started liking him for sure..But love? No..

I beacame too emotional hearing his story..And helping mom added fire to it..

I got hyper with all my negative thoughts.

He just said he will show me the worst days of life..What if . what if he really tortures me after coming..why and what is the worst days he actually meant...

How can i even forget all this and agreed to stay here..Because he saved your mom and hearing his story you got pity on him.Yes.Right..But what am i going to face? You are going to rot in his hands and he will show no pity on you..

My inner thoughts talked both sides driving me insane.

God! What will i do now?! I should have gone with them and dealt him in chennai..But even if i went with them he would have definitely caught and ruined me..He will turn monster in his anger ..

I dont know what i should do now.This man is going to be the death of me..

I sat there completely baffled and i didnt know when i fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and found that it was 6 in the evening..Thank god he's not here yet..Andddddd...... as a cue the door opened and stood him in his all his glory.

He was wearing his tshirt and jean and yet looked intimidating ! He always has that powerful aura around him which will make anyone intimidated.

He came in and locked the door..Whenever he do that my body automatically shifts to wierd nervous mode.

He switched on the lights and came near me..I got out of the bed and went into washroom as i dont want to face him.

I refreshed myself and stayed in there itself for more than 10 minutes..I have been seeing myself in mirror..wandered here and there ..sat in the bathtub for sometime..All i wanted is that he should leave the room before i go out.

After good 15 minutes I stepped out to see him sitting in bed with his legs crossed. He had something in his hand and he was clutching it so tight.

"Want to see something?" He asked which was calm yet full of rage.

He came dangerously near me and said "Your sweet memories"

He then sat on the bed and said "come here and sit..Let us see it together"

I stood there not getting anything..

"I said come" came his voice and i quickly sat on the corner of the bed.

He switched on the Tv and dragged me near him..

A picture popped on TV stopping my breath..I was so shocked seeing Rahul and my photo..He wrapped his hand around my waist making me hell horrified.

It was a slideshow and more than 5 photos passed..They were all potrayed in a way like we were eyeing each other with love..No..Actually not!!!

He slightly pulled my tshirt up and kept his hand in my bare waist..I struggled to move but stopped when a video started to play making me statue..A sharp pain hit my waist as soon as the video started playing..He squeezed my waist pressuring more for every passing second..My eyes blurred with unshed tears in pain...It was the hotel Rahul and I stayed when i went for interview to Bangalore..we both stayed in separate rooms...But the video played when he came to my room to help me get ready all the documents for the interview...He got out in 5 minutes..But the video ended in 1 minute manipulating in the worst way !