Chapter 17

Warning .Some mature scene in this chapter...Its for mature readers (18+) and who dont like forcing can skip this...You will have the story flow even if you skip this .

Riya's pov :

The sound gone... Exactly a minute later he opened the door and stepped in...

When i saw him entering the room with that rage in his face i found myself shivering in fear .

"Florida with Rahul? How dare you to do all these things on my back for 4 months !! ". He shouted in his ferocious voice and closed the door with thud making me freeze....

He came near with his dangerous strides...

"How dare you?.. Tonight I will make you scream my name again and again and you wont remember anything other than my name....I will make you mine this night that you wont be able to go from me ever. "

What ? No no no noo..please please god help me .

He came near and picked me up and throwed forcefully on the bed..

"Ak..shay.ple..ase..pl..ple..please"

"Please all you want. scream all you want...No one will ever save you..I warned you already.didnt I? ANSWER ME."

Saying that he climbed on the bed..He pinned both my hands above my head amidst all my protests...I used my full energy to free myself..

" Leave me..Leave me right now..You damnit !!! Dont touch me..Move awayyyyy !! " I screamed and kicked him ..But he was too sudden and got my legs...I lied there not abling to move my hands and legs..

He started biting my cheeks, leaving wet kisses on my neck and all over the face disgusting me..

He captured my lips and kissed so rough showing his dominance and my punishment .

I tried hard to push away him

"Bloody rascal...Leavee me..Are you even a man? You are forcing yourself on me ..Leave mee. " i seethed trying all the time to free myself.

I feel so disgusted. ..He started leaving wet kisses all over my neck ..

"I'll just clear your doubt baby..You'll see by yourself if im a man or not"

Suddenly he tore my tops in one go..I was petrified.. .."stopp...stoppppppp" I cried out sharply .. He tore my tops fully and throwed away ignoring my protests..

I feel so ashamed ..Hes seeing me in a state which no one has ever seen..I twisted and turned my body to get free from him..

His tongue started circling my navel and his hand squeezed my bre*** on my brassiere.. He then came up and started sucking and biting my cleavage..He pulled one strap of my brassiere down leaving me horrified...

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...Pleaseee..I beg..i beg youuuuu..akshay .pleaseee stop" I screamed with all my strength shutting my eyes tight.. I left all my self respect to save my dignity...I begged him..I begged him making me hate myself..But i dont know what to do other than this..

He never stopped ..He kept sucking my neck and cleavage..

"Will you ever think to go away from me?" He asked and squeezed my breast rough..

"Please..please leave me" I sobbed and sobbed not opening my eyes..."No i'll not think....Please...leaveeeeeeee me.." I repeated and sobbed..but i didnot opened my eyes..I had no courage..

"plea..se ..plea..se" My voice reducing every second. I sobbed so much..I went breathless from screaming and sobbing..I started struggling to breath..