Chapter 24.

Riya's pov :

I woke up and found myself covered in duvet...It must be him.As far as i remember i lied bare on the floor and in the middle of night felt so cold..When did he put it on me?!

I lightly peeked out of the duvet to see if hes in the room...After finding out that he's gone i become relaxed.

I hugged the duvet close to my body..This man is driving me crazy..He almost choked me last night but then covered me in duvet..God!! Why are you making this so complicated for me? I know i know that i fell for him the minute when his action hurt me..Silent tears dropped down my cheeks.

I am feeling so nervous thinking of what will be instore for me from today..what would have happened that angered him so much.

I dont want to get out of the room..I dont want to face him.I sat in the room thinking my life .I was nervous inside when the door will burst open.

It was afternoon and still he didnot showed up..

I took careful steps outside not to be caught in his sight.

I stood in the stairs and called one worker to come..when i enquired about him he informed me that hes not home.

I was really surprised and relieved..i went straight to workers quarters to see aaradhya..Yesterday she was so frightened and i feel so sorry for her.

When i opened her home's door i was expecting her to cry or may be worse fever...Because she was so shaking last night but i found that little cutiepie dancing around the house with a big chocolate box in her hand.

I was happily surprised .."Hey aaru"
She came running to me.
"Baby..who gave you this big chocolate box?"

"Morning i was crying ..Then mom said pretty boy called me.I was so afraid first Riyu.I told i will not come.But mom dragged me with her.Then pretty boy came and picked me up.He gave me this big chocolate box Riyu..."

"Is that pretty boy Akshay?"

"Yess" she said,her eyes twinkling.

"Are you not mad at him for being..um...harsh?"

"No." she said devouring her chocolates.

"You should have done something wrong.Only so pretty boy got angry on you like mom gets angry when i do something wrong.."

Really girl !!! What a judgement !! You are sooooo partial baby.

"Why are you saying me? Cant he do wrong?"

"Noooooo..Hessss aa fairyyyyy princee" she sang her way.

Gosh ! This man is something! He can make anyone fall for him with no efforts..

I stayed there and kept playing with her..I again didnot opened his topic..Otherwise she will accuse me only.

We were playing hide and seek..I was blindfolded .I was in search for that little cat which kept running leaving me wandering for more than 10 minutes.

"Aaru. Where are you ? " this little girl !

I suddenly bumped on someone.."Priya! This little girl is making me run for about 15 minutes now .Where's that little cat?" I said thinking it was Aaru's mom.

"Who are you?" Came aaradhya's voice..I immediately untied the cloth from my eyes to see the unexpected person.!!

Mr .Vikram ???

I was so shocked.I have seen him many times in news..Yes He's the father of Akshay and the most powerful person of this country..

I couldnt speak anything...Now i get where Akshay got all his intimidating looks.