Chapter 22

Riya's pov :

"Riya...Its already 9. Have your dinner and sleep" He said for the 3 rd time and i dont want to open my eyes.
Finally after 10 minutes i opened my eyes..

"Feeling better?"...

"Yes..More than ever" i said giving him a genuine smile.

"Good..Come down for dinner" he said and went out.

I then refreshed myself , went down and settled on the chair...Never once he glanced at me...we ate in silence..

"I have work.you go and sleep" .

"But.."

"What?"

"Nothing".

I went to room and switched on TV...I couldnt sit there and my mind played entire afternoon incident bringing smile in my lips...I couldn't help but think of his perfect torso and the way he held me in his hands...I felt like i so belonged to that place...

I was constantly eyeing the door for him to show up...For the first time, i wanted him ...

The care he showed me today is like a miracle for me..Even if he takes one small effort my Heart will run beyond him ...Now I have to chain it this time to not fall for him remembering all the tortures he made me ...Now as he cared so much , my heart went beyond my control ...Its craving to see him now..

Its been an hour and still he didnot come...I couldnt stay in room after that...I was about to go to his study when he came in.

"Missed me?" He asked with a smirk.

"No"

"Dont ever lie to me" His face slightly hardened stirring fear inside me...God! Please he should not go to his monster self

"Missed me?"

"Yes" thats like my good girl..He said and went in the dressing room.

I settled on the bed ...He came and lied beside me shirtless..

He switched off the lights...Usually the bed lamp will be on..But today he switched it off leaving the room pitch dark...I turned to his opposite side. His hand rounded my waist and he made me turn towards him..His warm breathing on my face...He took my hand and kept it on his chest..I badly wanted to run my fingers in his chiseled torso...My hormones are driving me crazy and giving me wild thoughts...Never have i ever felt this much attracted to a male before...Hes too irresistible..His warm hand went in my shirt till the line of my brassiere..He pinched me near the navel and to my surprise i wanted to feel that pain again...His fingers making my skin addicted to its touch..Usually i have wanted to push him away but today I wanted more of him . but i controlled myself using my fullest self-control..But i knew it was fading when my fingers started roaming his body involuntarily.. His six packs his arms are igniting me..His hand left my waist and started roaming on my thighs driving me to a entirely different world...He kissed my eyes ,my nose and the corner of my lips teasing me...He continued his torture and kept teasing ..."please" I said without knowing what i meant by that please...

"Please what? "

"Please 'mmmm' " i moaned when he kissed in the neck..

He kept kissing and biting there once he identified it my weak spot..

All new sensations filled my body and i became a moaning mess..

He finally captured my lips and i gave in the kiss for the first time...As i never knew how to kiss just tried to follow him ...It was so gentle in the start but soon it changed into a passionate kiss with him taking the dominance ..I couldn't breathe and i tried to push him...But he didnt budge..after a minute when we both become breathless he left..