chapter 6.(Akshay)

Hai my beautiful lovelies!!! I thank each and everyone of them who voted and commented on my previous chapters..Your votes making my heart swell with happiness..Hope you'll like this chapter too...Lots and lots of love❤

Akshay's POV:

"Akshay !! What happend to your hands..God! Why did u hurt yourself? Don't ever do this again..I can't handle this..my heart is not so strong Akshay.Please". Said my father with tears rolling down his cheeks..The man crying here is the most powerful man of the country..

I cared not to reply him.

"Don't cry uncle ..By gods grace its only hairline fracture .he will be alright " consoled by one and only trustable friend Gowtham.

"Please Gowtham.Ask him his problem...I don't know how to handle him.please take care of your friend".saying that my dad went out of the room.

"Tell me everything right now Akshay.I want every detail of your behavior." Demanded my friend..He's the only one who can talk to me like that.

I kept mum.

"I was so happy when I heard you stopped drinking, hooking around And all that stuff..I can't  believe that you took in charge of the company..Why do you want to bury all that happiness of mine by pulling this stupid act",said Gowtham.

Again I said nothing .Yes definitely he would have felt happy...He's straight opposite of me...A tee totaller..Perfect gentleman .He's from a middle class ,yet he's in a good position now with all his hard work.we are childhood friends.He's the only one who's not behind me for my money and power.He never takes advantage on me..A friend who really cares me and my everything right from my childhood..I kept no secrets from him..I dont want to break it now..I'll say everything to him now.

"RIYA". ,said I

"What?",asked gowtham

"My Riya",I added

"Who's that ,ur Riya? Is this all for a girl😳 !!" He asked .His eye sockets almost ready to jump out .Why wouldn't it..

I never liked any girl .No relationship till Now..Girls will fall themselves on me for my good looking and money..I had fun with them but nothing more than that.

"Let me finish completely .Don't interrupt ".I warned him.

"Done. ".,said gowtham and settled himself comfortable near me.

I started telling him:

Do you remember ,during our farewell in college I was gone somewhere for more than 2 hours and you all were searching for me.Thats the day.that is the day when I saw my angel first..She's a fresher then.She was so beautiful that I almost forgot to breath..Nothing fancy ..she was wearing a simple churidhar.Still she's the most attractive girl I've ever seen..I followed her for whole 2 hours..She's more beautiful inside than outside.within that 2 hours she helped at least 5 people and brought smile on their lips..She's so active and was running here and there like a butterfly..Suddenly she disappeared somewhere and our friends dragged me to the party..Its the same day that I last saw her..

But from then the thoughts of her always kept me disturbing ..

One day, suddenly I saw her after good four years..I couldn't believe my eyes.I never thought I'll see her again...She had that same magical spell on me which she had four years ago..

She has become a gorgeous woman now..Her face ,lips,curves everything is mesmerising..She looked beautiful as a girl but now as a woman with all that curves she's beyond beautiful..Damn.shes the hottest and sexiest.