Epilogue 1.

Warning : intense mature scenes ahead !

I was too hesitant writing this as it is very new for me. Yet i wanted the story to be raw .

Please ignore if you're not interested

Riya's pov :

        The best day of my life hasnt completed just then and i had no idea.

Akshay was nowhere to be seen after that.

I came back to the hotel room and our entire floor was blocked for our family and friends. Mom askedme to go and rest and i wentto our room.

I was so happy that i couldnt process anything.  Akshay actually knelt down infront of me?!  Im sure to die from happiness.

By evening, Kushi came running and handed me some covers followed by three people.

"Wear this dress and let them do their job. No questions" she ordered.

"But" i started when she shut me down.

Another surprise? Im sure i cant handle.

Within one hour the girl standing infront of the mirror looked completely different. I just loved the girl whose happy face had blush and the dress. But,A silk saree in Paris ? I would be okay to wear it if im this much gorgeous in it. Sorry  ! Cant help myself from admiring me.

When i reached i was stunned to see the wedding arrangements. It was a pure fantasy arrangement.

OH MY GOD  ! I'M GETTING MARRIED !

Can i be more thankful to god  for anything except this ? Hell no  !

Akshay's father came forward and held my hand . Tears dropped his eyes and i hugged him .
"Cant wait to make you my daughter" he said so lovingly welling my eyes.

" I love you dad" it was so emotional considering ive never experienced dad's love.

I walked to the stage with my mom and sis besides me . I saw Akshay from the distance.

When i went near him , tear dropped his eyes making me dizzy. His handsomeness is also a contributing factor. He looked dazzling.

Within minutes , Akshay tied the knuptical chain around my neck. The moment could never be explained in words. The happiness is beyond the world.

Im Mrs. Riya Akshay now.

Akshay captured my lips infront of everyone present . My cheeks just flaredup in embarrassment. Yet too happy to resist. I returned it with everyone cheering for us.

The next 20 minutes, we boarded the flight to our island home.

We reached there . It was all decorated exactly as the dream wedding home.

Akshay strictly ordered none could accompany us and promised we'll reach chennai and meet everyone tomorrow. Who can deny him!

Akshay carried me straight to the room. He dropped me nearthe door and closed it with thud making my heart skip.

The room is like heaven on earth. With just two of us in the whole mansion with ocean and trees surrounding.  It was so sensually romantic.

He went to freshen up and i stood there like statue.

"Planning to stand there all night?" His voice shaked my entire body and i lost my balance which i was trying to hold so long.Landed straight on my butt.

You cant blame me . im as virgin as i could be.

My husband's strong hands lifted me and placed me on the bed. I didnot see his face atleast once in all this time.