Chapter 13.

Riya's POV :

I woke up excitedly ..I went straight to calender and striked Tuesday with bold red marker pen..I've been doing this striking thing since this month started..Today is Wednesday and my flight for new life is at 9 p.m on Saturday ..God ! Can't wait for Saturday ..

I came out of shower and got ready...I went outside .Mom in the kitchen and Kushi getting ready for school...They are so worried for me..I didnot said them the real reason,but said I got better job there and its important for our family and my career .

My mom rejected abruptly when I opened up this topic for the first time..
She didn't want me to go away from her..She was so afraid to send me abroad..Only my friends convinced her..

But kushi started behaving differently from the day I said to her..She'll just smile at me and nothing more..She has not hugged or kissed me after that day..Even if I hug her,she'll even not return it..She even started rejecting if i buy something for her.I'm so worried..She's upset on me...She's thinking I'm leaving her for my selfish career reason..But I can't explain  it to her now..I'll explain everything to her once the situation settles..She'll definitely understand and only that hope is keeping my mind in peace..

I really didnot want to leave India...I love this city..I've always wanted to settle down here that I didn't even attended abroad companies in my placements in college..I can't believe I'm leaving mom and kushi and going faraway from them.

Mom is already sick with chronic renal problem and she need me here..I even once thought to drop this plan as I'm worried about mom..But Arohi said,if we go there first we can call mom later and even do her treatment there which will be more efficient there..I'm so reluctant till now, but the thought of getting free from him ,drives me involuntarily to this decision.. All this is because of that one man..He changed my life completely and made it complicated in every way..Bloody !!

I ate my breakfast and bid bye to mom and kushi.

I reached office...I never talk with my friends in office ...I don't want to cause them any trouble ..  

The day went asusual in office doing my work and eating my lunch alone..All thanks to Mr.CEO..

I came out of office at 5 and was waiting in bus stop for my bus to show up..

I received a call from Akshay..
"In your left " .

He said and cut the call..

As i went near the car,he stepped out leaving the girls open mouthed..But cant blame them...Blame his looks..Though i dont like to admit , he's looking no less than Greek God..God by appearance and devil by attitude..

"She's so lucky." Said one girl..Really? Take him baby.He's all yours.

"She's not even worth it .Look at her..She's no way a match to him.
...and Man! Look at him." Said the other one and gave me a disgusted look like i stole her boyfriend..

How dare! They've been criticizing me nonstop despite knowing I'm hearing it..He could also hear and im sure he is enjoying it..I didnot turn towards him not wanting to get embarassed more.

"She must be his one night toy" Said the other.

Thats it!!! They crossed my patience threshold ..I took a step towards them all ready to slash..

"Dont dare to say  one more word  about my wife." Came the very furious voice ..He came near me and held my hand .I was so shocked .No beyond that..

The girls stood there with fear striken faces..

He then walked me towards the car ,his hand never leaving mine..He made me sit in the car..

I never expected him to take stand for me..I thought he will mock me..I dont know why,but im feeling so emotional now...His small act gives me extreme emotions..I wanted to hug him ..I was more than surprised by my own thought..I scolded myself mentally and turned towards the window.