Chapter 18.

Akshay's pov:

I didnot went to office today..Dad called me and said he's sick..I didnot wanted to go..But as he insisted i went to see him..

I entered in and found Gowtham already there ..

when my father saw me he tried to get up from the bed struggling...
"No..Why are you getting up..Lie down. How are you now ? "

"As i saw you now,i'll be alright very soon". He said making me roll my eyes.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked Gowtham..

"He had little temperature...Nothing to worry...Just a normal fever...He had medicines and will be alright soon". He informed..

"Okay..i'll leave then".

"No .Please stay for lunch Akshay. Please" my father almost pleaded.

I agreed half heartedly...

We then had lunch and sat in the living room.

"I wish to get sick often if you'll visit me whenever i get sick."

When i stayed quiet ,he continued.

"Why dont you visit me atleast once a week.." He asked moisture forming his eyes..

"I know what i did is wrong..Atleast give me a chance". He touched the most emotional and sensitive topic of my life .

"Dad..Dont even talk one word further..I dont want to discuss this now " I said in my final tone.

Gowtham sat there sending draggers my way . i ignored him.

We then discussed something on business and i then said goodbye to them and came out..

Its 4 and Riya will be leaving in another half an hour..I decided to drop her home...

I settled in the car and started driving thinking about her, my addiction.

"Its been almost 4 months since i started seeing her daily...Theres not even a day that went without seeing her. Every time i see her ,she looks more beautiful than the last time. ...The way she speaks , the way she smiles ,the way she blushes ,the way she get goosebumps everytime i touch her is all fascinating me..It has become my daily routine to see her..Shes my drug..I'm so addicted to her....Whenever i touch her, her soft skin will drive me insane. With in 2 months she'll be my wife and after that i'll give her the entire happiness of the world...Im trying my best to control my anger to keep up my promise.Yesterday when Rahul called her I couldnt control my anger...So i dropped her in her house and left as quick as possible before i hurt her in my anger..Only bcz of my promise, i left her yesterday without hurting ..I know she hates me but she cant go away from me..Deep down i affected her ,otherwise she wont feel soo happy whenever i do even a small thing for her.I wanted to do it daily and see her smile..But she do something and wake up my sleeping beast..shes making me do extreme things..Either making her smile or hurting her..."i'll try to control my anger for you baby...i'll try to stop hurting you " I said myself...I'll say this to her today...She will definitely feel ecstatic if i say this ...

I came near the office and waited outside until Riya came out...when she came out I drove before her and stopped.I got down and went near her.

"Come Riya .I'll drop you."

"I won't come." She said and tried to walk past me..I was stunned hearing that from her ...

"what did you just say ? "

"I'm tired of you ...I'm tired of being your obedient doll " she said clenching her teeth.

Wahh!! My fierce kitten...I controlled my anger. I just thought not to hurt her and try to control my anger.Shes provoking me now testing my patience.